IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Default Re: So how bout them Rental Skills

I know. :( I went searching for months, but never wanted to cube my own.

Oh well, doesn't seem to matter now.

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I'm sorry that I'm too much of a proponent of playing the game as honestly and as non-capitalistic as plausibly possible. Maybe my standards are too high. But I only want the game to be less as simply a cynical market for improving yourself and significantly more of a harbor of genuinely good deeds towards people other than yourself. I understand that most would find this notion to be naivete after the game has gone through so much negative things throughout the years but I stick to my guns, perhaps foolishly. Unfortunately, it's just too much of a "me, me, me" game, yet I think it's not hopeless enough to change this selfish mentality.

To me, selling/buying glitched gear is a short step below buying & selling hacked gear if looked at from a certain standpoint. It's no question that hacked gear being bought/sold is extremely more damaging. But selling/buying glitched gear helps spread the mentality of "let's take shortcuts to everything and ignore how the player-base is affected by it because all that matters is that it suits me just fine", just as such with hacked gear.

I must have done something right to get some people to blacklist me, but let me assure that I mean no personal offense to them just because I disagree, I only oppose their views/choices and tend to get too passionate at times about my ideals. It disappoints me that people sometimes fail to see all sides to a story just because not all sides would benefit their argument.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

@IImaplers;: Drop it. Now.

Everyone else: ditto.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °