1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Character Card System

I would ditch marksman and put hayato in it's spot. You can get better bonuses in the 3rd deck this way.

Also i don't think soul divide is a summon

2. Default Re: Character Card System

Beast tamer is a sengoku class?

3. Default Re: Character Card System

What would the ideal character card set be for Evans besides the Luminous character card?

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Sengoku doesn't have a set eff, neither does beast tamer.

5. Default Re: Character Card System

Its basicly the same as the other guy with a few tweaks

Set 1 pirate set:
    Mechanic for buff duration
    Xenon for stat (very minimal boost, but what else could you use to fill pirate deck?)
    eunwol for min/max crit (not out yet, use cannoneer here till it release)

Set 2 mage:
    Kanna for boss dmg
    Beast tamer for ignore def
    Luminous for stat

Set 3 nothing special:
    Da for boss dmg
    Hayato for minimum critical dmg
    Marksman for critical rate

You could also say that mercedes is okey if you are bossing, a bit less cooldown on soul stone isnt that bad.

Evans should have 60% crit at lvl 200 without anything. So with all link skills & decent se (lvl 2 including beast tamer) you will reach 95% with marksman card. You can say pineapple it and ditch marksman card for something else, and get a critical ring, then you easily got 100% but it really doesnt matter which card you replace it with.

6. Default Re: Character Card System

You could probably remove Mech as Eunwol literally has only 1 active buff which isn't a hyper skill, and that's the one that blocks up to 3 sources of damage for 30 seconds and has a CD of 60 seconds. Even though I play in KMS, so my card set-ups are largely different, I believe this would be a better set-up for Eunwols in GMS

Set 1 Pirate set (PDR %):
    AB for Dex (yeah it's minimal, but it still adds to the damage)
    Xenon for stat
    Eunwol for min crit and max crit damage

Set 2 Mage set (% MP to Damage):
    Kanna for boss dmg
    Beast tamer for ignore def
    Evan for MP regen/ F/P for MP (Ever since they changed Spirit Bond so that it doesn't regenerate MP anymore, you do run out of MP really fast and it is pretty damned annoying as well)

Set 3 Warrior set (% HP to Damage):
    DA for Boss Damage
    Hayato for min crit damage
    Zero for exp (If you're still planning on training)/ DS for stat resist (If you're bossing)/ Kaiser for STR (for more damage)

7. Default Re: Character Card System

The mechanic thing is mainly for decent skills. I rather have 36 sec longer on each of those skills rather than 40 dex. Obviously its not needed but I prefer that over ab.

8. Default Re: Character Card System

Thanks so much for your answer, it really helped.
    It looks like I got a ton of work to do.

9. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

What would be the best 3 Char Decks for a DB?

I have 25% buff duration on inner ability.
    and lvl 100 Mechanic.

10. Default Re: Character Card System

Set 1: Pirate Set
    Mechanic (%Buff Duration)
    Xenon (+STR, +DEX, and most importantly, +LUK)
    Eunwol (%Minimum/Maximum Critical Damage, Thunder Breaker, Cannoneer or Angelic Buster until Eunwol is released)

Set 2: Warrior Set
    Demon Avenger (%Boss)
    Hayato (%Minimum Critical Damage)
    Demon Slayer/Zero (either %Status Resistance or %EXP, use whichever one you like)

Set 3:
    Kanna (%Boss)
    Beast Tamer (%PDR)
    Mercedes (lowers CD on Final Cut)

Might be some better cards out there that I can't think of at the moment, but that's what I'd use.

11. Default Re: Character Card System

If you have 100% status resistance (or dont need it) and dont want to grind you can add in marksman. You will not have shadow meld active at all times and in things like dojo every bit of time matters. Im not sure how shadow meld works in CRA but its still a boost.

12. Electron Male

IGN: Punkaiser
    Server: Bera
    Level: 225
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    newzealand

What would the best set for a Kaiser be? This is what I'm currently using:

Set 1:
    DS - SS
    Kaiser - SS
    Zero - SS

Set 2:
    Mechanic - S
    AB - SS
    Xenon - S

Set 3:
    Kanna - S
    DA - S
    Marksman - S

I plan on replacing the Zero with Hayato when I decide to stop being lazy and get it to 200, and replace AB with EunWol once it arrives to GMS. Any other recommendations?

13. Default Re: Character Card System

Really depends if you want to keep your SS ranks or not. For a Kaiser, the DS card is useless, not to mention that the warrior set is the worst of them all.

If you are willing to lvl future characters for SS sets I would go with this:

Set 1:
    Kaiser
    Hayato
    Demon Avenger

Set 2:
    Mechanic
    Eunwol
    Xenon

Set 3:
    Kanna
    Beast Tamer
    Marksman

But you want to keep your SS you really cannot do much with it. DS is still useless and warrior set sucks, so you can place AB instead of DS then place eunwol in set 2 when it release, but then theres no room for beast tamer. Best thing is to make room for beast tamer, but there really isnt any atm.

14. Electron Male

IGN: Punkaiser
    Server: Bera
    Level: 225
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    newzealand

I'm using DS atm, because it puts me at 99% status resist, without the use of a resistance potion. I was thinking of replacing it once we get the BW/NW revamps. As for Beast Tamer, i'm already at 90% pdr, so the 6% i'd get from it wouldn't do a lot :/. I guess it's time to start training my Hayato and Demon Avenger then.

15. Default Re: Character Card System

It look like % Mp to Damage and Hp to Damage has change to similar type like Damage per level char card
    cuz at the current patch when you have 3 mage or 3 warrior card on and off it doesn't show your range change or not