Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Character Card System

3 damage per level, for an A rank Marauder. Yeah.

2. Default Re: Character Card System

I found a question in one of the threads Locked posted that piqued my interest but went unanswered,

Logic is telling me it would work, but confirmation from you experts would be great.

3. Default Re: Character Card System

Would it be funny or odd of me that I think Nexon has copied and pasted off someone's chart (maybe Stereo's...), except they edited some stuff around? Particularly, just the bonuses for Captain/Corsair and Jett. In Nexon's post about this character deck system, Corsairs give 4% / 6% / 8% / 10% increase to summon durations and Jett is also listed in it to give the same thing. Do you think Nexon listed those wrong?

On another note, for the 3 archers deck bonuses, would the increase in damage for FA also apply for AFA too?

4. Default Re: Character Card System

Isn't it several times more likely that Jett just increases summon durations?

5. Default Re: Character Card System

I'll wait for the extraction, data's more reliable than Nexon.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Character Card System

Well Mikhail's "character card" effect is the same as Hero and Dawn Warrior.

7. Default Re: Character Card System

Yes it would work, but Final Cut with Decent CO lasts 40 sec currently, not 60. I think the DB revamp patch will change that though. Aslo, the Mechs would need to be in separate decks since you can't have two of the same class in the same deck.

8. Default Re: Character Card System

Jett's bonus is the exact same as corsair's.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Which is stupid since Jett already took all the good pomegranate from sairs.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

*sigh*...

Why is Jett's effect more "rage worthy" than Mikhail's, even though he copied an already existing effect?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Because the entire Mikhail class is ludicrous, an April Fool's joke that's outlived its welcome. Its card effect is the least of its problems.

Jett, on the other hand, once you get over it being a reskinned merged pirate, seems like it could be a class that's no worse than any other OPness, with pretty graphics and a decent story. Not giving it its own effect seems unfair, in that regard.
    Of course, when you consider that all its skills are stolen, it's not surprising that its card effect also is.

12. Default Re: Character Card System

Paladin Weapon ATT +0.5/1/1.5/2 per character level

Hope this was a typo on the updated notes, or else 2 pallies here I come.
    Last edited by Corrai; 2012-06-27 at 05:38 PM.

13. Default Re: Character Card System

Post-revamp* I should have specified that..

Now all we need is an actual confirmation after patch or from a KMSer. If this is true, I think training 2 Mech to 120, 2 Merc to 120, 1 Jett to 70, and 1 Phantom to 70 is enough to keep me busy until DB revamp.

14. Default Re: Character Card System

Only four levels B A S SS

15. Default Re: Character Card System

0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 that is four, lol

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Talking about the "+2 ATK per character level".
    The way it's worded makes it sound like a level 200 Paladin will give you +400 ATK, which is broken as hell.

17. Default Re: Character Card System

It's per character card level... Not character level, of which there are four. That what I've read anyway.

I've also seen it as just 400 on your range, which makes a lot more sense, not 400 extra attack.

18. Default Re: Character Card System

because Jett comes before the pirate revamp

EDIT:
    oh for the card effects that affect range. Does it 1) only apply to the max or min range, 2)a Flat increase to both min and max or 3) does it increase the max but the ammount and then apply the min gained through mastery %?
    Last edited by valhala556; 2012-06-28 at 01:01 AM.

19. Default Re: Character Card System

I would think there would be a point (base HP wise) where instead of a Pally, you'd add another DrK for the HP boost, and the 4% HP boost on the 16% HP to damage would eventually triumph the 1.5 * level static damage bonus, which is maxed at 300. 1.2064 (HP) = 1.16 (HP) + 300. HP would have to be higher than 6466 to make the DrK HP boost > damage boost.

EDIT: Oops, this is assuming you don't already have a DrK in the group. I'll recalculate in replacing a Pally for another DrK.
    1.2064(HP) + 300 = 1.2528 (HP). Same outcome. HP > 6466 means Drk HP->damage boost > damage boost from Pally.

This 6466 HP is base though, so that would make it somewhat harder to reach.

The same goes for the Mages. All F/P's for damage, and a Bishop here and there for extra MP recovery % from potions (if you need it lol).