IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

The tempest is coming... Big Bang was just a beginning.

Discuss. Speculations are welcomed.

2. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Well, here we go. Big Bang #2, complete with 5th job, I'd say.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Ninja'd me :<
    Looking forward to see what Nexon can bring in the new revamp though.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Damage cap raised to 9,999,999 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 OH wait... no....
    In fact I would like to see a damage cap decrase so peopel ACTUALLY look for co-op while bossing instead of soloing everything...

5. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Tempest seems like a really dumb name for something to be considered a Big Bang 2.0

6. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Potential system nerf plz.
    inb4 everything has it's defence and HP raised so co-op is required.. BUT ONLY FOR THOSE WHO BUY A SHET TON OF NX..

7. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Doesnt have to coincide with the name bigbang to be considered bb v2. Though in this case it still could, as a bb could obviously cause a tempest in literal meaning or simple chaotic meaning of the word.

8. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

I see what your saying. I looked up the meaning and it does make sense. Since Big bang was the new start of maple and a Big bang is well... A start. And Tempest can continue that start. But I've played wayy to many video games that have some move/ skill with Tempest as a name. And those moves were never the OMG wtp IS GOING ON HERE moves... So to me it sounds like just another revamp with skill %'s increased. And not the Overpowering, unknowing event that it seems to be. Even Chaos sounded better than this.

9. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

e.g. Combo Tempest... =P

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Jesus christ people can find anything to complain about, update names literally mean nothing in terms of actual content. I mean with all the change Big Bang brought you're peaching about a pineappleing name.

Anyway 5th Job eh, might actually convince me to play again.

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

In any case Def would not work with all those % Ignore defense buffs :(

OH WAIT PRELUDE OF STORMS??
    OH I GET IT!
    COULD IT BE???

12. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

Yay, an update in honor of me!

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I can foresee a giant pomegranate storm where everyone gets hurricane and pirates get revamped back to pre-bb, where everyone else gets a nice 5th job.

14. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

hahaha, bahhhh

15. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

I told a few of my JP friends that third and fourth job level requirements were lowered and that many people are suggesting there might be a 5th job advancement and they all were like, "Well, I guess it's time to quit Maple, then."

It's funny how their reactions resemble a lot of the people on here sometimes.

16. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

What
    . What's the difference between a job advancement to a new job to a new class revamp. They kicked this dead horse enough for even A NEW TIER to be anti-climatic. I feel like people who are actually enthusiastic about this are sheep and following the Nexon Herderp

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

I don't understand the reaction of quitting before actually knowing what's coming. A 5th job is the same as another revamp but with more new skills to work with. Whether or not there is potential for "advanced" skills is there matters much less than the fact that there is potential for good things to come given luminous which has had an overwhelmingly good reaction even on southperry of all places.

18. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

The was targeted at your comment, not the text.

@Takebacker Well, like with GMS players... there's a huge desire for old Maple and the old ways of Maple. The more the game gets updated, it the more all of that disappears. They don't like it one bit.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

I'm less inclined to believe most people think that way simply because private servers would be more populated if that were the case. I had a PS phase and not only did i get bored of each one 2 days to a month after starting, i realized fresh material is a much more entertaining facet of the official server. The least people could do is not judge the content off first glance assuming they aren't already on the brink of quitting in which case just jump ship already.

20. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 17 [Prelude of Storm - Tempest]

I just thought you misread the comment or something. I use f3 in a sarcastic laugh context..I guess that's the best way to describe it