So nexon has been on an upswing the last, meh 3 months really, it could be shortlived, it could be a gradual increase to much needed change. Personally, they haven't done enough to regain my trust yet, and personally I don't think they ever will.
But at what point do you think Nexon has satisified for the most part to the point where you can see them as dependable and wish for success? How extreme would your criteria be?
Mine? YOU HAVE TO VOTE AND SEE. But you possibly don't care and just want to be heard, which I encourage.[HIDE-VOTE]
- Any hacks involving disconnects/ability to determine my access to the game will have to be dealt with quickly, by quickly I'd even be gracious to say 3 days.
- Miracle cubes to be completely revamped. The power they give is insane, and completely destroys any boss challenge to anyoen who pays. I wouldn't mind them being accessibly within the game such as drops, however, they allow nearly every skill in the game reach damage cap, which defeats the purpose of different classes, when it comes down to different speeds.
- Event expire equips and character specific items need to be removed. No, NX option does not justify the existance.
- Mount lag
- More minigames like omok and match cards.
- Game moderation within the game.