IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Monster Defense Ignore

I've googled and gotten mixed answers. A lot of the discussions about it were back in 2011 though.

Blast
    Level 32: MP Cost: 25, Number of Attacks: 3, Damage: 346%, DEF Ignore Chance: 31%, Additional Crit Rate: 52%, Instant Death Chance: 11%

Does this mean that there is a 31% chance of ignoring a monsters defense completely or that Blast has a built in 31% ignore on defense? If it is the latter doesn't that mean with only a 15% Ignore nebulite that I'd have over 100% monster defense ignore? 30% from Threaten, 30% from Leafre Set, 31% from Blast is already 91%.

My next question has to deal with Threaten. Does it actually stack with Demon Cry in KMS? I've seen the icon stack with Spikes Royale so I'm assuming those two skills stack for 52% Monster Ignore; however, when Demon Cry is used or Threaten is used while either is active the icon for one of them disappears.

2. Default Re: Monster Defense Ignore

Threaten doesn't stack with def ignore chance normally, it reduces the monster's PDR for everyone attacking. So really you'd have 30% from Threaten, with 76% otherwise, to ignore 83.2% of def.

3. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Default Re: Monster Defense Ignore

So 30% from Threaten, 31% from Blast, and 15% from the Nebulite? I'm not sure I'm understanding.

4. Default Re: Monster Defense Ignore

If a monster has 25% PDR, and you cast Threaten successfully, the monster now has 17.5% PDR.

Ignore PDR % works as normal from there, except it's ignoring part of 17.5% instead. So 31%(blast)+30%(leafre)+15%(weapon) = 76% ignored, leaving 4.2% PDR.

5. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Default Re: Monster Defense Ignore

Oh now I see.

So if I were to take Pink Bean which has 70% PDR, threaten would lower that to 49.
    Then 76% of that is ignored from Blast, Leafre, and Weapon Nebulite leaving 11.76% PDR?

6. Default Re: Monster Defense Ignore

aww that just sucks -_-. looks like I cant get 100% ignore anymore.

Do you know if the mercedes Legendary spear works the same way? And if it does does it stack with threaten or do they cancel each other out?