Thread: Grenselos War

1. Default Grenselos War

Although we don't have this yet, it was in KDnF and was removed and readded(I hear). It's not in the foreign versions thread because the grenselos war items are in the gear info database.

YT Description:
    A recent patch ninja'd this fun little mode back into the game. This mode is OLD and was a great way to level before Neople removed it due to it being a buggy pineappleing mess.

Here's a rather longwinded explanation for it for those who've never seen this, I may be missing some things as it's been a LONG time since I last played this mode:

This mode is essentially a PvPvE area with up to 8 players fighting for FP. The FP is the backbone of this mode and it determines your clear bonus for the group but mostly yourself. The mobs you kill (Or steal: It links to whoever gets the killing blow) give FP, EXP and drops, and all are bound to you upon the enemies death. Monster stats and item drops are scaled to the specific warzone you enter (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 respectfully)

The PvP aspect comes into place after all mobs have been defeated. Once that happens, you have a limited amount of time to go after whoever and kill them to steal some of their FP. The NPC soldier sells pots for FP (which I can't remember if they gave buffs or what)

So generally speaking, you wanna have the FP at the end of the 10th round to get the best clear bonus. That means killing everyone in sight.

Oh, yeah, PvP mode can be turned off (like it is here) BUT WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?!

Players

Devil/GrabWhore - M.Striker
    Lune/슷오킹 - F.Striker
    Marshy/Tsarce - M.Street Fighter

I left you out Crow because you didn't wanna join the awesome festivities. :(