1. Default Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

Is there anything that if I complete before Revolution would benefit me more than if if i complete it after?

Like I can awaken today if I wanted to but should I maybe awaken after Revolution?

Or completing the Epic quests I haven't completed yet (the ones that give stat increasing stones in particular)?

Or getting a profession?

Etc.

2. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

No, but you could delete this thread and use the General DFO thread to ask this question rather than making a new thread about it.

3. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

There's an entire subforum here, why would everyone be limited to posting in one single thread?

That entire general thread seems an idiotic waste that should never have been recreated since it has no set topic and therefore no possibility of being on topic.

4. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

Since there is 'no set topic', anything can be the topic. Besides the fact that the people who actually do play DFO wouldn't bother to view any other threads in this subforum.

5. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

Except why should it be? Threads aren't meant to be free for alls. They're meant to be topical. There's absolutely no reason to have every single subject in a single super long impossible to navigate thread when you have an entire forum that was created for the purpose of fixing that specific issue.

That is the single most absurd argument I've seen this week. You can easily see hundreds of views on every thread here. They're not reading themselves.

6. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

Hundreds of views on those other threads in the DFO section compared to the thousands on the General DFO one. The guys who actually play DFO (NOT YOU.) almost 95% of the time only use the General DFO thread. Whether there is a topic or not, that's the place people would go to get information about DFO at, if not a different forum completely.

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

To answer your question, don't worry about getting a profession since now you get them at level 20 come Revolution. Awakening happens at level 50 instead of 48, as well as advancing at 20 instead of 18.

That's all I know right now.

8. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

"hey look we're only posting crap in one place, and everyone goes there to read it, clearly thats where we should be posting everything"

You're not too clear on circular logic, are you?

This discussion is off topic to this thread. If you have an idea or issue with how the forum works, use the appropriate channels.

9. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

Just wanted to say that I prefer an individual thread like this compared to the giant DFO thread. I may not play DFO that often, but I was curious about Revolution and wanted to know the exact same thing, and it just wasn't worth my time or energy to look in that giant thread for an answer. <.< I do find it pretty funny that as soon as I decide to respond to this that Eos locked it though. XP

10. Default Re: Is there anything I should do before Revolution?

About the epic quests, stat stones don't matter since they're getting removed completely. Whether you got them or not is irrelevant. Epics after Innovation will give SP though, so you may want to get any out of the way that you can.