Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 5th job

1. Default Re: 5th job

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT, LRN FASTR@@

That's the problem though, you level TOO fast, it's limited to maybe 12 maps throughout your entire career, and only so you can fight the same 4 varients of the same bosses. I remember being at pig beach until I was level 30 BECAUSE I LOVED THE MUSIC. And yes, most "characters" are stupid below level 50, I mean you're stuck using a 1v1 move when the game has moved to mob's. It's dumb.

Tauromaci's comes to mind.

2. Default Re: 5th job

They should add more maps that you have to go to. Or at least the same maps but cater to different jobs. Like for crusaders few mobs high exp, and drk is many mobs but slightly lower hp. so its a different experience. And add more bosses that progress from 100~200. since 4th job now starts at 100. What would be great would be if they used Jr. Balrog or something and you fought at lvl 100, then crimson balrog at lvl 120 or so and then Geist Balrog at 130 or something, then Nex Balrog at 150 and make like Ultimate Balrog at 170. So you see this kind of evolution and you feel like your enemies are growing stronger just as you are. Also adds for a cool story.