Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th job

1. Default Re: 5th job

As it stands at this exact moment, with all the current skills we have, there's probably not going to be a fifth job. That being said, once some fourth job skills are moved/changed to a fifth job, it could work out better. As it stands right now, though there is extra SP at 200, with the current number of fourth job skills, having only 50 levels for fourth job (or 80?) isn't enough to get skills maxed; especially for the fourth jobs that take all the SP (Marksmen anyone?).

2. Default Re: 5th job

5th job will have 1 skill, Echo. Duh. After maxing that, you can finish other skills!

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 5th job

Obviously, if they change 4th job to only have 50 levels, they will have to lower the SP requirements for 4th job skills.
    They can either do it by lowering the max levels of some skills (like they just did for 2nd and 3rd job, check the extractions thread), or by moving some skills to 5th job (or some levels of some skills, as an "advanced <skill>").

4. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

I wouldn't mind 5th being like 180-200 with just 3 skills per class' 5th job. But i'd like them to have their own skills, skills that define the class. Not just all bowmen have similar skills and such.

5. Default Re: 5th job

It can work for Heroes...

1st Job: Power Strike
    2nd Job: Ground Smash
    3rd Job: Brandish
    4th Job: Intrepid Slash
    5th Job: Raging Blow

I would love to see a 5th class fleshed out in a way that gives us more progression with our 4th job moves... not necessarily new skills. The way the final growth for Evans is a good example as they don't have access to their Ultimate and other useful buffs until a certain level... but it's still considered 4th job.

Then again... if there was a 5th job, they better damn well do a good job with the new filler skills. I'm still disappointed that Heroes got Raging Blow and Paladins got Savage Blow and the Dark Knights just kinda stood in the back watching.

6. Default Re: 5th job

wat i hope coming out of 5th class is that every class has its uniqueness not just the same for every class (hurricane-esque skills spammable lazors bla bla bla)
    and while we're there, inb4newdamagecap

7. Default Re: 5th job

Aren't you the girl I PMed a while ago about looking awesome?
    I'm pretty sure it's you. I'm SilverBladez/DeadPaladin.

Anyway, I could see this working if they relocate all the skills correctly.
    The %dmg increase with the new skills doesn't even have to be a lot. Even if it's a slight buff it's still something to look forward to.
    I just hope they wont go overboard with it and make every class again a lot stronger. It's easy to hit damage cap as it is already.

8. Default Re: 5th job

I don't think there's anything incredibly new that could come in new skills. The game mechanics are way too limited to have something more creative.

9. Default Re: 5th job

These seemed like good ideas...
    Skills take 5th adv as if it was at 180 rather than 150.

Intensified Aura (Battle Mage)

Divine Sacrifice (Paladin)

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

There can never be too many of these pirate jokes.

Spoiler

11. Default Re: 5th job

Yup, that's me. Same username and my avatar is a silhouette of my Cannoneer. ;p

12. Default Re: 5th job

It's your silhouette that made me think it's you.
    I didn't remember your username at all. I guess you can say your silhouette is spot on.
    Did you make it yourself?

13. Default Re: 5th job

Take it to VMs please.

14. Default Re: 5th job

SO here's a supremely silly thought..

KMS made Pink Bean and nobody could defeat him. They then added Potential (a major change in the game), which made it possible.

KMS just introduced Chaos Pink Bean and he looks quite unbeatable. Perhaps the plan is make 5th job (a major change in the game) so that he becomes beatable.

Conclusion: Pink Bean is real cause of major changes in the Maple world.

15. Default Re: 5th job

5th job is an interesting concept. Maybe if we're lucky, 5th job will have unique sets of skills for each class, like 4th job kind of was when it originally released.

16. Default Re: 5th job

Something I wrote before even big bang about 5th job

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I remember that thread! Aren't basil scraps awesome? OT: Dark Knight -> Batman

18. Default Re: 5th job

I was just going to post this, lol. That's what I thought too. Chaos Pink Bean seems to require additional power to defeat, which would suggest a 5th job to me. Pretty excited, maybe they'll finally start making some decent end game content.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Have there been any other serious attempts at CPB other than the 11man run? I feel like a full squad can take down CPB.

20. Default Re: 5th job

I just want to take this opportunity to put in my inb4 on "5th job = Quintuple Throw."