Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Glacial chain.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Luminous will be part of the summer update which will probably be called Tempest. This update will probably be as big as Big Bang. Big Bang 2.0.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Hmm.. If indeed the summer update will be as big as Big Bang 1.0...

5th advancement seems more likely. A level cap increase might be possible, but I have doubts...

This ought to be interesting though..

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

What? If you want to deal the most damage possible, it's a good idea to use Glacial Chain, Ice Demon, and Teleport Mastery. If you don't use Glacial Chain at least, you suck as an I/L.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Wow. Maple is nothing like it was at its inception, it will probably be almost unrecognizable.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Unless you hit damage cap.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

That should go without saying.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Big Bang 2.0 huh. Apart from the seemingly obvious 5th job I wonder what else they will do. I hope they don’t dumb down the maps any more than they already have.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Maybe Tempest will blow the Maple world back to pre Big Bang formation. lol

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

I find that you method assumes too much. from the information we have now mine makes more sense. 4th job skills were untouched so the total sp is still like 250 or something like that. Most classes now can max their usefull skills at around 173 or so making it the equivalent to 153. then u add MW making it 183 or 163. plus all maple jobs (old) have some skill that can not be max and is also concidered useless. so with that in for the new job advance system its about 170 or so. Plus there are some classes like marksmen that need ALL of their skill points to be at max damage potential.

And the 2nd thing is with the game. what event happens at 150 current? nothing. @ 140 you can go to ToT (seems to be the place most related to the black mage). @ 160 you can explore all of ToT, hit HT 100%, go to future henesys. @ 170 you can go to strong hold (though that may be 165) and attempt to empress. as well as hit Akrarim. and attempt to go to empress.

So basically what im saying is that a job at 150 is too insignificant to actually be. plus it seems too low. The game currently feels like it needs an upgrade at 180. at 150 not so much. And the same can be said with the current 4th and 3rd job. advancement. for me 2nd job was kinda over at lvl 60 and 3rd was done at 110.

But since this seems to be like another Big Bang (hope they call the new one: Cataclysm) levels of everything is subject to change.

Watch Maplers accuracy system becomes useful and everyone QQ's about missing stuff.

11. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

So, Tempest?

Well, they have a lot of work to fix this game.....:

1) Increase monster HP and EXP by a large amount(3-4 times actual hp and 2-2.5 exp) , to the point of almost making them as good as the ones in the pqs (for example roids in Romeo pq).
    2) Revamp party system to something like the one in flyff with the party having a lvl based on the exp gained and getting cool skills like more exp, W.att etc.
    3)Remake some parts of the story lines to fit the heroes (for example aran's intro).
    4) give more source of power that is totally independent from the player's stats (something like a pet that attacks) or unlock-able skills like the ones in the cygnus knights, skill leveling up with the use of boss drops (something like Cygnus' noble spirit quest) (this would actually fit with fifth job).
    5) Some classes need to be revised entirely for example Arans and their finishers, they are totally useless.
    6) Bosses' drop system overhaul, for example there should be different difficulties (something like zakum and his chaos mode). So, at their final mode their drops have a higher chance to come Epic potential, even unique, or rare equips that just make the game a bit easier like Hilla's pet. So bosses will be a source of money.

And I have the feeling that aran'll recover all his memories and tell us what happened to testonen, because him, testonen and phantom should be the ones that stopped the black mage (unless luminous was there too) because mercedes,demon slayer and freud were defeated (It doesn't make sense at all to help them recover and not DS when he was a great help).

12. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Possible Black Mage Encounter? Using 5th job to promote fighting against him and limiting said exp'd to 5th job only aha

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Maybe the darkness immunity is the one that darkens all your screen except around your char.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

nice to add 1-2 skills to all classes and make 5th job a quest job(do quest and u get sp and skills) or make 5th job at 180 and make quest skills or make us get 5 sp per level up at 180+

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

L>Major boss that is holy weak ONLY.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

just elemental weak is to something is fine.