Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

This class gets both Blink and Teleport, and on top of that, their Teleport has a much larger range than normal, the same as Phantom's Shroud of Phantom Thief, maybe. It also gives you like a second or two of invincibility rather than the tiny instant that Teleport gives to other mages. The lack of Flash Jump doesn't mean they don't not have hax mobility.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: This class, unlike other mages, only has 20% base mastery.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Wow. Now, THAT's a new job.

The skills really look great, so does the concept. Can't wait to see the rest (place, BGMs, etc.) about this job.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

4th job Mastery. Enough said. =P

Do you all still remember the excitement when BaMs just got released in KMST (I liked the very 1st version of BaMs though)? For me it feels exactly like then right now, and I DEFINITELY will play this class (I <3 mages =D)

Hadriel

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Evans have 95% mastery with their magic mastery, and after the most recent mage revamp, Bishops have 95% mastery from Holy Focus in 3rd job. I think it's odd that this mage doesn't have it.

Plus, this categorizes Shining Rods with melee weapons which have 20% base mastery vs magical weapons which have 25% base mastery, which kinda irks me.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

But... AMs and BaMs... [Bishops need it; Evans are a little OP imo XD]

I get the annoyance. It does feel a little odd... maybe they're just putting a rough number in there first, then modifying it later? We shall see.

Hadriel

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Hopefully it means this is the last piece of leftover toilet paper they spit out from their asses and can try to actually balance everything out afterward.

Inb4 They need to spell out ''STORY'' as well.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Well, the next live server patch isn't for like, nearly two weeks, so I'm definitely interested in how this class will develop, since we still have yet to see anything story wise on this guy.

Oh, also, I think Dark Light Mastery increases the rate at which you deplete Sunfire/Eclipse. I didn't do any strict testing, but I think it makes sense since it also increases duration of Equilibrium that it would also allow you to go into Equilibrium more often.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

That seems to contradict the translation...

Unless the amount of Sunfire/Eclipse directly affects the damage of your Light/Dark skills?

Hadriel

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

The translation is incorrect. It should read, achieved instead of depleted. It reduces the amount of time required to reach Sunfire and Eclipse, thus decreasing the duration of either (possibly by either a passive depletion, by increasing the depletion rate of each skill, or by lowering the maximum gauge) so you have more opportunity to achieve Equilibrium.

Judging by one of the training videos, it appears you have 10000 gauge, but that may have been a coincidence.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

No, I wasn't implying Flash Jump makes you superior... I said that Legends have better mobility than their class counterparts.

Arans are the most mobile Warrior.
    Evans are the most mobile Mage.
    Mercedes are the most mobile Archer.
    Phantoms are the most mobile Thieves.

With Evan glide, blink, and teleport, I thought Evans would have better mobility than Luminous since the videos don't really show much control. I didn't know they had Blink too though.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

I agree with you on pretty much every point, except for Demon Slayers have much better mobility than Aran.

Glide just doesn't work as well on Evan as it does for Demon Slayer, since in addition to gliding, Demon Slayers also have double jump skills. And, Evan's Blink is completely random, as far as I know, however, Luminous's Blink seems to have a Chaos Lock like mechanism, where it takes you directly the monsters, or at least the description implies so. There's no doubt Luminous is much better than Evan mobility wise.

After trying it though, Blink only functions as Blink within towns, in monster maps, it has a much smaller range than Chaos Lock.

I still stand my Luminous as the most mobile mage, their teleport has the greatest upward range I've ever seen.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Ehh... I consider Demon Slayers as a Mage/Thief love child in Warrior's clothing ;D. lol you're right though.

It was Evan > Mages but now it seems it's Luminous > Evan > Mages. Kinda disappointed. I wish they made a siege mage that was slow but had a lot of fire power >;/

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Sunfire
    Description: When using Light Magic, your damage is increased by 50% and you are healed 1% of your max HP.

Eclipse
    Description: When using Dark Magic, your damage is increased by 50% and your spells cost 0 MP.

Caused by the above?

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Isn't that the idea of artillery? *coughcannoneerscough* XD

Joe can you check the code and translation for Light Reflection? I think it might be hitting 4 monsters 8 times each instead.

Hadriel

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

No, it hits 8 monsters 4 times.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

I want to hate this on the basis that it isn't a Pirate but Nexon are making it difficult for me to do so. :(

10% Ignore PDR link skill would bring me to 97% total ignore without having any ignore potential on my weapon too, which is pretty awesome.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Hm... ok. Probably my mistake. Cheers.

Hadriel

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Gauge values for every skill

Twinkle Flash: 154
    Dark Falling: 175
    Sylphid Lancer: 197
    Inviolability: 195
    Void Pressure: 56
    Spectral Light: 110
    Shine Redemption: 318
    Nox Spear: 210
    Light Reflection: 418
    Morning Starfall: 52
    Apocalypse: 493

I'm assuming they're what adds towards one end of the spectrum, which is at 10000 without Dark Light Mastery perhaps?

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

-This looks like Battle Mage 2.0 in a way to me, but more shiny and involves more strategy than just spamming the same skills over and over +100.

-Since 3rd job changes to lvl 60 and 4th job changes to lvl 100, wouldn't this mean 5th job will come at lvl 170 (bold prediction of the century)?

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

it would be at 180. so that 4th remains for 80 levels as none of their skills max level seem to have dropped. and im laugh if the 5th job bishop is call, "The Pope"