1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Password won't work, even after resetting it.

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    I'm not sure entirely sure if this is an issue of banning, but any account that I've logged onto the website today has since become inaccessible after logging off to check my other accounts. Both the site and the login screen displayed when using the game launcher tell me that the passwords are incorrect, and resetting them doesn't help.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but I triple checked my typing, number lock, and caps lock. It's not a case of human error on my part.

2. Default Re: Password won't work, even after resetting it.

I do not know if this applies to your case but there is a limit on how many different accounts you can log onto. After that point you need to reactivate those account, which requires you to have access to the mail accounts that they link to.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Password won't work, even after resetting it.

That might have been part of it, actually. The issue somehow managed to resolve itself, more or less, after a few days. My main account's ID no longer works, and I have to log in using the registered email, but the other accounts work again for some reason.

I'm not even going to try figuring out what was going on, it was really weird and Nexon didn't give me any answers in their reply to the ticket I sent. I can get on my account again at least, so that's good enough for now.