1. Default Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

I've never done the Zakum Prequests before, so I don't know when to start it. At what level can I start the prequests, and how? I'm trying to get a Zakum Helmet, but I'm dirt poor to buy one, so... Yeah. ._.

Thanks in advance. Happy Mapling!

2. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

you can start the prequests at level 50 and you can start it at your respective adventure 3rd job instructor.

3. Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

Okay, so is there a recommended level that I should start? Because I hear it's hell to get in there when you're less than Lv. 100.

4. Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

Unless you have someone that will kill Zakum for you there's really not much need to go do them until you're able to duo or solo it.

5. Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

To do the prequests all by yourself you need to be strong enough to take down the level 13x zombies. You get 2% chance to miss per level below, so at 100 you'd be missing over 60% of the time.

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

This, I've seen countless lvl 100-120 trying to go solo. I mean you can go I can't stop you but you won't be able to finish it. ;x

7. Default Re: Is there a certain Level requirement to start the Zakum Prequests?

Why arenīt you in windia?
    I take as much people as I can with me each day twice to get them free helmets/books/exp.

Also, don't forget to talk to the third job instructor... I always forgot that.