1. Default [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Empress summons can't be knocked back as of the latest KMS patch, which makes it a LOT more difficult.

before the patch, I could solo V2's with 25 minutes left.
    now I can't finish, last time I ran I had only killed Hawkeye and Eckhart.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

You can still rush them, right?

3. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

nope

4. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Wait, so they basically gave Cygnus Instructors at Empress full on 100% Stance? <_<

.. or is this a bug? I don't think I remember anything like this in the patch notes.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

nothing about it in the patch notes nor extractions, so I hope to god that this is a glitch.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

If you can't even rush them then I think that's a glitch. I think anything free-moving is rush-able and is supposed to be like that.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Is VL no rush/knockback a glitch also?

8. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Good point.

Hopefully it is a glitch because it just makes V2 instructors so much harder due to pot cooldown. Not everyone can jump over them or take AoE after a while.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

update!

I managed to get it done, but they still can't be KB'd.
    I managed to use collect them, so they are affected by rushing skills.

10. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

PQ bosses also can't be knocked back, but they can be rushed. I don't think Nexon Korea ever announced that.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

As if it weren't difficult enough having them move at a speed faster than any other movable boss (or monster for that matter), making it difficult for classes without hurricane class attacks to begin with.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Oh thank god. As long as they can be rushed, they're still manageable.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

You solo V2's with 25 minutes left as a 200 Hero? if so, would you kindly tell me your ways? @_@

14. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

sorry, my info isn't updated.
    I'm a level 195 Phantom.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Possible empress equip inflation?

16. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Brutal Mode: Engage.

As if Empress couldn't get much worse.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Be nice if Nexon got around to including Dragon Pulse in the group of "rushlike" skills...

18. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Soloing all instructors with 25 minutes left... so much NX.

Screw it, keep them not rushable.