1. Default [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Empress summons can't be knocked back as of the latest KMS patch, which makes it a LOT more difficult.

before the patch, I could solo V2's with 25 minutes left.
    now I can't finish, last time I ran I had only killed Hawkeye and Eckhart.

2. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

You can still rush them, right?

3. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

nope

4. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Wait, so they basically gave Cygnus Instructors at Empress full on 100% Stance? <_<

.. or is this a bug? I don't think I remember anything like this in the patch notes.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

nothing about it in the patch notes nor extractions, so I hope to god that this is a glitch.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

If you can't even rush them then I think that's a glitch. I think anything free-moving is rush-able and is supposed to be like that.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Is VL no rush/knockback a glitch also?

8. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Good point.

Hopefully it is a glitch because it just makes V2 instructors so much harder due to pot cooldown. Not everyone can jump over them or take AoE after a while.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

update!

I managed to get it done, but they still can't be KB'd.
    I managed to use collect them, so they are affected by rushing skills.

10. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

PQ bosses also can't be knocked back, but they can be rushed. I don't think Nexon Korea ever announced that.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

As if it weren't difficult enough having them move at a speed faster than any other movable boss (or monster for that matter), making it difficult for classes without hurricane class attacks to begin with.

12. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Oh thank god. As long as they can be rushed, they're still manageable.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

You solo V2's with 25 minutes left as a 200 Hero? if so, would you kindly tell me your ways? @_@

14. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

sorry, my info isn't updated.
    I'm a level 195 Phantom.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Possible empress equip inflation?

16. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Brutal Mode: Engage.

As if Empress couldn't get much worse.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Be nice if Nexon got around to including Dragon Pulse in the group of "rushlike" skills...

18. Default Re: [KMS]Empress summons changed with CPB/Resistance Celebration event.

Soloing all instructors with 25 minutes left... so much NX.

Screw it, keep them not rushable.