Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

You know, after chapter 23 when she said "I can't wait to meet star-nim" it makes me think, what is the stars she wants to see are not the actual stars but people with that name/sobriquet? That would make more sense. It could explain Rachel/Baam's origins as well as give more logic to her actions.

In b4 Rachel's father is Phantaminum lol
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-07-30 at 10:03 PM.

2. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

It is just us and Rusty using this thread, why using spoilers? lolz

I'm willing to bet Wangnam is Zahard's only blood descendant, and the only one with the rights aswell as potential to replace Zahard. FUG prolly knows this and that's why they are backing him up, although I would expect them trying to influence him soon.

4. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Or Baam to double betray them.

5. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

He's seems too weak to replace Zahard, and Baam didn't back him up, Baam tried to fail him. Wangnam ended up tricking Baam at the end and that's the only reason he passed.

The thing I'm excited for is Koon. I'm really glad that SIU is turning Koon into a really really good guy. He cherishes his friendship with Baam so much that he's willing to put up with Rachel. I think that's pretty cool.

6. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

The moment Baam sees Rachel again. He'll kill her, dead. lol

7. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

I think that would be sort of anti-climactic. What I think would happen is she would immediately try to hug Baam and tell him how much she misses him and how "close they are to the top".

8. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Never know what goes on in the mind of SIU

9. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

You seriously didn't get what happened after the end of the 20F arc? Everyone thought Wangnam tricked Viole to pass the test in that floor, but it was all planned by FUG. The first clue is GusGus announcing it himself:"The Prince passed, everything is going accordingly with FUG's plan". you didn't miss he is a FUG right?

The second clue was given before this one, but only made sense after GusGus words:
    Spoiler

Seems pretty obvious to me Viole's test was to help Wangnam pass his, prolly not just to mock the tower but to prove himself as one of them aswell, remember he is a slayer candidate. So Baam didn't get tricked, he tricked them all, That's prolly what you learn after spending a few months with Koon and a few years with Rachel lol.

As for Rachel, she will go nuts. She will see everything she's "built" up until that moment is crumbling/will crumble and that the ghosts of her past (Baam) are haunting her. Baam prolly already knows she's being manipulated and that's why he is going after Zahard.

10. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

oh nice. I never noticed that before. Glad you pointed it out

11. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Newest chapter out

http://onlinereader.mangapirate.net/...of%20God/106/1

Good to see an old friend back

12. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

After rereading the knot of whool (or completing fences) in Batoto, I got the thought, maybe the motive behind Koon's words defining himself as the cruelest is... he is planning to do some crazy sheet with Rachel. I really got that dark feeling at the end.

Things to say:

Awesome, coming back to team Viole...
    Damn, I love Yeon... and Ryum....
    Damn Prince for becoming cute...
    Damm Wangnam crying thinking of Nia ...
    Heck yeah Voile going all Seto Kaiba and being like "Screw your sheet people I got money" and beating that false Viole.
    Again Damm I love Ryun and Yeon.

Great Chapter.

13. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Lol, everything was going so cool until Ryun decided to turn it all creepy. I hope Wangnam's opinion of Viole doesn't change.

Yeon is moving forward to being Baam's new female partner, I'm all up for that.

14. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Here, here.

15. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Hwaryun was always a mystery since she was first introduced. I never thought of her as normal. Baam has friends in high places now high ranker that's practically in love with him lol

The new raw chapter is out btw. I'll post it translated when it's up. Seems like a spectacular chapter with a TON of new information

16. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

I don't know if you guys still read this at Batoto, but they post the chapter with commentary from SIU. Apparently Baam's master is in a level much higher to Yuri...

Well that's crazy.

17. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

New chapter
    http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/109/1

Baam finally gets some funny faces rather than looking serious all the time

18. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Lastest chapter: It was a good one, that'd be really unexpected if that guy was Urek Mazino, considering he kept saying he's among the strongest in the tower. He looks totally different from what I've ever pictured him.

If that really is Mazino, he most likely was there waiting to meet Baam. Mazino is proly the only one that can help Baam get away from FUG.

19. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Nvm, oh pomegranate Baam. I wonder howr how many of his friends have died so far. I hope the hunter isn't dead. He's my favorite.