Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

So... Wangnam didn't trick Viole? Voile did have a mision like those other FUG Love mentioned and his was to... help Wangam pass his test? I didn't really see this comming. Disappointing in a way, shows Viole's personality wasn't affected at all for what happened in these tests.

I'm not really liking that SIU is avoiding adding more content to the chapters by adding facts as comments at the end of each chapter. Seems lazy but one can't really blame him, he gone this far working for free...

This arc taking a path "no one expects". Rachel as Heroine/Main character?. lol
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-07-06 at 04:24 PM.

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

So, powered through to the latest chapter.

All I can really say, is me gusta. Mucho me gusta.

3. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Sad that SIU is taking a break. This is by far my new favorite weekly read.

4. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Well. "I wonder which family that is?" Oh you guys.

5. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

did you guys see the latest spoiler? Nothing gets by koon

6. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Koon is basically building a task force by the seems of things.

7. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

I was actually referring to him spying on rachel

8. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Did anyone read the translated chapter already ?

Damn, Koon has become a bastard somewhat, he seems evil now. I guess without the pure Baam by him, the little change Baam made in him wear off. I can see Koon and Rachel being in a relationship after all these years together. I can't wait to see more, it would be a cool twist if Koon turned into Baam's antagonist.

Anyone see the irony in this? The most manipulative and scheming character of the series got fooled by a pretty face. GOTTA FEAR IRREGULARS... or just women.

9. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

what are you talking about? Koon knows that Rachel is deceiving him. He's only pretending to be friendly with her. At the very end you can see him spying on her getting out of bed by watching her with his lighthouse.

Spoiler

10. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Are you reading the comic at naver? is that from the lastest chapter that's not been translated? If so I don't think you should be discussing it here

Edit: Damm it

11. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

what? Why shouldn't a discussion about the latest ToG not be in the ToG thread? and you were talking about it too . I'm telling you, your thoughts on what happened, aren't what happened.

mostly this part.

and this part

Koon wasn't fooled by anyone.

12. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Because that chapter you're talking about is the one that hasn't been translated yet. My thoughts were wrong because I was talking about chapter 23 and you're talking about chapter 24. As far as I know TheCompany are the only ones or the main ones to translate this webcomic, and the chapter isn't out in their site.

At least post where you're reading it from.

13. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

http://onlinereader.mangapirate.net/...of%20God/104/1

it has been translated. The Company isn't the only place translating one of the most popular comics on the web

14. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

How would I know? Most online readers got TheCompany's translations, and seeing those translations I know why. Princess Endorsi? Hatz?... LOL NOPE.

That Yisoo guy is most likely Ship LEESOO, remember him and Koon were somewhat close because Ship was the smartest after Koon. Gotta wait for TheCompany to find out.

15. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

It's not a cut and dry translation. The Company translates names their own way and another place translates names their way. If the company decided to name endrossi, to endorsi, then you would have thought endrossi was weird.

16. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Androssi sounds Italian dude, Endorsi totally sounds like Endorse which would sound weird anyway.I get your point though and I guess you're right.

17. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Good thing there were no names in this translation :P

Damm, those last panels, they sure were creppy. What I get is, Koon hates Rachel the most, but he wants to carry Baam's wish and help her climb, as a favor to Baam and not to Rachel. He must be diying to beat the shet out of her, that must be the burden he is carrying lol.

This chapter was deep and good for sure. I can't imagine what will happen in 2 or 3 more arcs when Koon and Viole meet.

18. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

Spoiler

19. Default Re: Tower of God Discussion Thread

naw I don't think that would be a possibility. I just think that her dream of making it to the top is clouding her thoughts. Like we've seen happen, you have to step on people to make it to the top. She's just doing that, even to Baam.