Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Mine is pretty simple. Monster book sets. Are they going to make new cards, with new sets, or they abandoned the idea completely? Because it feels a bit disheartening to have such a cool feature completely unfinished with only half of the current monsters in it...

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

What are your thoughts on adding the option of cell phone account verification when logging in for added security? There's already pay-by-phone NX purchase verification so why not account authorization in the same manner? Thank you.

-iweenana of Demethos and IImaplers of Southperry/Basilmarket
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2012-06-20 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Took an unneccesary little question out :)

3. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Because we're considered a forum full of dissidents, haters, and TOS abusers.
    They've already done live Q&A sessions on the sites they consider "reputable".

They consented to answer questions from Maple News, not us. Maple News is graciously asking us for input into those questions because I helped make the interview possible. Don't mistake this for anything but what it is. Odds are if Savage pushes a Southperry agenda he'll get Maple News just as blacklisted as we currently are.

4. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

A notion not that far away from the truth either.

5. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

bullshit, your real fans are the ones who will stand up and tell you what you're doing wrong and how to fix it, not the ones that'll kiss your ass while you fly the plane into the nearest mountain and fuck everyone over.

6. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

I just agreed to what our forum contains, not that our advice would be bad.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Oh so that's the whole story. I guess we really are in a position of privilege then. But hey, hopefully at least a few of these great questions get answered thoroughly, so I'm not being completely negative . Props to Maple News, you are our link to immortality.

8. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

I've never considered myself or those on this site any of those things, quite the opposite actually...

9. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Why don't you have people monitor forums like basil market? There are obvious hackers that post there and dont hide it.

ZodiacBlast from Kradia

10. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Will the option of game monitoring from people who understand the game, example being, to recognize equips that are impossible to make outside of cheating ,ever be considered? I feel like that would solve majority of your problems and bring faith back into the community.

Khainiwest Southperry

Is there any chance that cash shop items such as miracle cubes will be re-evaluated? Being a cash shop only item that gives unacceptable margin of difference between players who pay and players who don't? Especially with the removal of MTS, how can players who can't pay able to compete with bosses who were designed around it?

Khainiwest southperry

(pineapple to those who want both questions, quote for a specific one)

11. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Have you ever considered diversifying the maps in terms of exp ratios and drops? Currently there are maybe ten maps used in all of GMS for training purposes because these monsters give out the best exp ratios which is why kill stealing is so rampant.

Due to new classes and classes with higher mobility and higher damaging skills have you ever consider making monsters tailored made to be trained on by a specific class branch ? For example for warriors the monsters can be high damaging medium to large mob counts and do a fair amount of physical damage. While for ranged classes and classes with large amounts of mobility could have faster moving higher accuracy and avoid do enough damage to keep the player alert and not falling asleep at the computer.

corner99 of Khaini.

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Have you ever considered recoding the game in Java to allow it to be easily played on platforms outside of windows (such as mac/Linux/maybe mobile/etc), and also in turn making the game more server-sided to alleviate hacking?

thank you,
    -iweenana of Demethos
    -IImaplers of SP/baslol

13. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

I might be able to think up a few.

Will Guild PQ (or any other guild/alliance only content) Ever return?

Will Visitor PQ ever return?

Will a full cash shop trading room ever be opened?

Foxino of Demethos~

14. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

What is your take on PvP farmers(boosters)?
    -Bomber123 of Scania & broa

15. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

In addition to voting your pineapples here don't forget to vote on the ones in the comments on Maple News, they have an up/down -
    http://maple-news.com/2012/06/19/upc...he-maple-team/

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Savage; How are you going to pick posts among those with the most pineapples that have more than 1 question? How are you supposed to determine what questions +1ers are +1ing among the lists of them?

Obviously nexon isn't going to answer every single question implying that you will only be able to ask them a specific number or within a certain time frame. I doubt any of us want to waste their time or ours when better questions can be asked.

17. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Sufisticate/SufiSlayer - Windia

Do you plan on doing more events to cater for players outside the North-American region(namely European and Australian players).

18. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Are there any plans for end-game content (by end-game, I mean for people nearing lv 200)? If so, will be content that interacts with and challenges the user, or will it be better training maps?

-EXTREEEEMMEE of Bellocan

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

What's the difference between cubes/gachapon/Marvel thingy and online gambling?

20. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

You/others may have missed this (3rd paragraph): http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post982087 but I agree, the people with multiple questions in their posts might have to revise them quite a bit and/or separate into multiple posts. I really hope @Savage uses his best judgement in selecting the best questions and does not choose questions with answers that everyone knows already (i.e. the pirate/thief revamp will definitely happen, nope, maplers can't grow beards , etc.). I hope a great portion of the questions will focus on how Nexon will address problems with the game, more so than "are you planning this or that for future content?".