IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

-What inspired you guys to create Jett/Any original content?
    -Do you regret some of the actions you as individual team members or as a whole did? (Content/Decision-Wise)
    -Has it ever occurred to anyone in the team that we want to seee updates to existing old original content? (GPQ,CWK/NLC/Masteria/Hopefully Versal?)
    -Have you ever reached out for help from over the "big pond?" (In other words, have you guys ever reached out to Nexon Korea for help?)
    -Unrelated Question: Have you ever wanted to punch us?
    -Typical Question: What else factored in making 2009~2011 your "not so well" years besides poor decision making? Or was it even poor decision making?
    Why [not so suddenly] are you guys well, trying to REALLY reach out to us? Not saying you guys did before, but you guys are with 50% more...what's the word...I guess enthusiasm?
    [HIDE-REPLY]Just For Laughs: Best Pony? If you know what I'm talking about that is. [/HIDE-REPLY]
    -ThisDaysAria/BlackAce765, Galicia GMS.
    Edit: The ones I highlighted in Bold is the more "important" ones I want to see get answered.
    Last edited by OmegazeroGA; 2012-06-21 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Made it less-word heavy and a secret "Just For Laughs" question. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (No it isn't TV-MA related.)

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

is the alien invasion event related to jett? if so, around how long would it take for NLC to be fixed, and is there any chance of getting the old crimsonwood maze back?

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

This, specifically, is what I'd REALLY want answered.

OT: On authenticators that were discussed: could we just register a cell phone number and have the option to text from it?

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I remembered back then when there was the interview between Daniel Chin and some questions couldn't be answered because there was a limited time.
    Some stuff to note would probably be to ask questions that don't have to do directly towards known content or something.

Or maybe I'm just being blasphemic. :/

5. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

FallenMemory of Scania.

Are you guys ever planning on fixing some minor bugs that have been around forever like storage lagging, cc disconnect, or having to change channels more than once to actually get it to work?

Also, is there any reason to keep the breathing system (the one where you can't cc after you've taken damage)? I was under the impression it was originally intended to stop hackers from changing channels fast, but it hasn't served that purpose in forever.
    Last edited by FallenMemory; 2012-06-19 at 11:13 PM. Reason: added cc disconnect.

6. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

What no love for VPQ?

7. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

What happened in 2009; that's where the game started to drastically decline and many of the dedicated maplers started quitting and gradually leaving the game?

8. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Can I have a hug?

Also, what do I have to do to get back my deactivated account? I no longer have access to the email.

Alleykatz of Bera

9. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Will you ever implement a system in which you can grow a beard and mustache?

Loose of Windia.

10. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Baykko of Scania

Do you have any plans on doing something to restore the MapleStory in-game economies in the least?. As it stands now, any player that wishes to start playing or start again can't do so unless they spend real money on the game, which doens't necessarily encourage buying NX, but can also encourage more hacking/buying from hackers.

11. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Will there be more exclusive classes in the future if Jett turns out a success among Maplers?

12. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Will you ever be removing the IP block from other countries, since this is MapleStory Global?

- BawssLyk of El Nido

13. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Will we ever see the return of a new and improved Sharenian Guild Quest (Guild PQ)?

Spadow of Culverin (KMS)

14. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

1. Have you thought of creating a PQ or area where potentials from equips are nullified? This area would, not only be challenging, but also bring people to play together if the reward is worth it.

2. Are there going to be any high level areas where solo training is worth it? Or quest chain with actual good rewards and nice story which doesn't include collecting quests? Bringing 500 monsters etc drops is not fun at all.

3. Is there going to be tablet support later for the game? I would love to play it with my Asus Transformer Prime!

4. Make the maps more interesting for exploring again. Instead of them being efficient, make atleast some of them more complicate and maze like where you have to get lost in order to get out. Plain straight maps are good for training but not interesting at all if you want just to explore. Now maps are forgetable and you wish they wouldn't exist so you can travel faster.

5. Please take into account also colorblind people with design. For example bosses with multiple bodies, example zakum, i can't see the health of 2nd body at all. Same goes for 60% scrolls against green background.

Ormykka, Broa

*Edit: Moved one question on it's own post
    Last edited by Ormykka; 2012-06-20 at 11:22 PM.

15. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

xSarina of Broa.
    Sephie of SouthPerry and Basil.

1) Is your team aware of the Scanian-hosted All-Worlds PvP tournament that went on the first half of 2012? As a follow up question, is there any plans to deviate the direction of PvP into a more competitive and accessible game? As of now, there are many factors that takes away the competitiveness of PvP. The current system promotes wealth and it completely alienates newcomers and average-to-poor players from ever touching it. In the distant future, the new Super Fight in KMS is looking to go completely in the worst direction possible, accentuating the negative aspects of PvP that we in the GMS PvP community despise.

2) What's your stance on glitched channels? It is arguably a gray area as many "legit" players admit to training on a blatantly hacked map in Lion King's Castle. Some would say it's completely fine; others would say that it promotes hacking. However, knowing that players like the party-play style and like the increased spawn, perhaps you can implement high-leveled party play in some way in NLC as a completely legitimate alternative to glitched maps?

3) How do you feel about the monster balance in NLC maps? The monsters in question have a huge affect on how this game is played: Zombies, Scarecrows, Twisted Jesters, and Alien Cogs/Miners (and from non-NLC maps: Selkie Jr and Slimey). These monsters bring a disproportionate amount of EXP for their level and it distills the game's content to these monsters alone. There is very little reason to venture elsewhere such as Ludibrium, Herb Town, Aqua Road, or Leafre as these monsters will give you the best EXP for your time whether you are funded or not, thus having everyone's focus in NLC.

4) What do you feel about exclusive Cash Shop inventories? I can safely say that unanimously everyone has a very negative opinion on it. I know many people who collect cash shop clothes and have many characters and are very frustrated with the current system. As an example from a recent sale, Hyper Tele Rocks will stay permanent. A person with 2 explorers could justify the purchase and buy 1 rock; a person with an explorer and, for example, a Mercedes can buy 1 rock but only one of their characters can use it. In both scenarios, each player bought 1 rock but one of the players has limited gameplay from this system. Another problem arises from the limited permanent Cash Shop items and new classes: classes that were not available during the time of a sale is thus forever excluded from it, even if you bought the clothes beforehand. Not a question but a request: would you let us be able to store our cash shop items in our storages? or have a universally shared cash shop inventory?

O ho ho ho ho... I've got a bunch more of these...... just let me get home to invest some quality time into some more...
    Last edited by Sephie; 2012-06-19 at 10:53 PM. Reason: corrections, typos, junk

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Will 38 ATK VSS/Raccoon Masks/Earrings (whatever stat they are) and other abnormal items get removed sometime in the near future?

17. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

(From Chainspark of Khaini): Are there any plans to ever release Cody's Theme Park?
    EDIT Also, are you anywhere close to finding out what is causing the mount lags and fixing it?

18. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

I'd like to know if there will be a change to the way one appeals bans.

Will there be more transparency information and communication by the GM's instead of copy/paste replies that are often completely unrelated to the ticket sent? Will a person be able to challenge a permanent ban when they know the GM who dismissed the first appeal made the wrong decision? Will there be an independent panel one can appeal too?

Chameleonic4, Bera.

19. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

Is the Cash Trading System going to be fully implemented any time soon?
    Why did you all remove the permanent NX drop-down lists, are they coming back?
    Will you recycle discontinued/unavailable NX equips/bundles/sales?
    If it's possible, could we have an ETA on any future patches from KMS or other versions?

Pink Bean from that one dimension you guys don't like

oHaruna of El Nido

20. Default Re: Upcoming Interview with the Maple Team

So do you think they'll actually answer YOUR questions this time, and not make up their own and pose them as being your submitted questions?