Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Other] CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

1. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

It's called Chinese.

2. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Those videos are funny, because not only does he just walk around using the same few skills, but he isn't even using all of skills that appear to be good in the skill tables. I don't think I saw even half of all 2nd and 3rd job attack skills combined, unless it was just saw boring that I stopped paying attention. Plus, plenty of classes have bad 2nd and 3rd jobs, let's see a 4th job dragon warrior soloing zakum at LEAST, then we'll talk.

3. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Fiel can you also check if they added storyline pictures to the Effect.wz for Dragon Warrior? :o

4. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

I don't think that's even a problem looking at their skill data. They're pretty much a buffed up Corsair in 4th job.

5. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xv47he

Open in Chrome/Firefox

6. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Level 20 Physical Training, 65% crit, 85% crit against bosses, and 90% Mastery.

It's Corsair with a few Buccaneer skills and overpowered passives.

And pandas.

7. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Truth Seeker's Fist
    Description: Summon your father's power, unleashing a storm of punches.

Goku is that you with a beard?
    And that dragon...all from DB/DBZ :D

8. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Can I have the beginner skills? I want to check the link skill. :O

@_@

I don't know where to find it.

9. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

So basically it's just an overpowered Corsair with a few Bucc skills sprinkled in.

10. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

*Improved.

11. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

WHAT, I just noticed that... facepalm.jpg

+60 STR/DEX & with +21 STR/DEX from their level 120 secondary weapon, that's already half way to Empress equips. Secondary stats are even more of a joke now...

12. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

The beginner skills are totally devoid of any information that would be useful to construct how the nx boost is calculated.

13. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Ah so it's true then?

Meh.

14. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

WAIT YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT!?

Just....why.

15. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

It just has an x = 72 variable. Unless you can figure out what 72 means, you know as much as I do.

16. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

What's the string for it on string.wz?

17. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Name: 宝盒的庇佑
    Description: 获得含有侠义精神的宝盒的庇佑。\n#c双击#技能可打开宝盒界面,查看目前属性及#c剩余时间#,倒计时 结束后当前属性会重置。可以通过特定道具变更属性、走向、剩余时间。

Level Readout: 受宝盒的庇佑的影响,力量提高#_strS,敏捷提高#_dexS,智力提高#_intS,运气提高#_l ukS, 物理攻击力提高#_padS,魔法攻击力提高#_madS

18. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Code:
    0001214/name	宝盒的庇佑
    0001214/desc	获得含有侠义精神的宝盒的庇佑。\n#c双击#技能可打开宝盒界面,查看目前属性及#c剩余时间#,倒计时结束后当前属性会重置。可以通过特定道具变更属性、走向、剩余时间。
    0001214/h	受宝盒的庇佑的影响,力量提高#_strS,敏捷提高#_dexS,智力提高#_intS,运气提高#_lukS, 物理攻击力提高#_padS,魔法攻击力提高#_madS

19. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Name: Blessing of the Treasure Box.
    Description: Access the treasure box containing the chivalrous spirit blessing. Double click on #skill to open the treasure box interface. View the current property and the remainding # #c. After the countdown ends, it resets the current property. You can specify the property changes, trends and remaining time.
    Level Readout: Improves strength #_strS, agility #_dexS, intelligence #_intS, luck #_lukS, attack #_padS, and magic attack #_madS.

No idea but it's what I got out of it.

20. Default Re: CMST v63 - Dragon Warrior

Sounds like the guild skills where you input monies into the skill to get X amount of stats for X amount of time (or rather you want X days for the skill, then you need X money to activate it, kind of like a real life store and you go shopping for stat boosts). When the time is out, that would mean you need to put more monies into the box to get more skills.