IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

And the Black Mage as a boss has totally nothing to do with the storyline of an anti-black mage class that appears to be in the same "demon slayer tutorial maps" where black mage is in?

2. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

Been posted at least twice.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post976980
    And a thread about it, that was locked because it was already being discussed in the thread there. ^

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I doubt we'll get to fight against the black mage. After I noticed those other heroes lying on the floor, I really think it's part of the questline of this new job. This is probably from the past and what he sees when he enters the room where black mage is. And maybe you can fight against some weak version of him in those quests.

4. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

I am hoping this is in fact the Black Mage. Maybe the "Black" in his pseudonym was to make reference to his Dark Heart but he actually is a master of white magic. That would be a twist... or not considering how Asian games and comics like to make bad guys that look like good guys. In the end in the ToGxMS comic he is shown as the Black Mage.

What I know is though, not releasing a pirate Legend would be the ultimate b@ll's kick to Pirates after Dragon Warrior.

5. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

White mage beating black mage? Sounds totally wrong...

Nexon what are you trying to educate our children?

6. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

This is really looking cool. Is the "end" of the story really coming? Will we finally be able to face the Black Mage? Is this actually the white side of Black Mage? So many questions, and so little answers.. But this is definitely something I'm looking forward to.

This is just great. I love how they're handling the storyline, as I've always wished to see something like this for the final arrival of the Black Mage. First, Orbis Tower, now this.. and they're even closing Battle Square because of the attack, as a realistical way to represent that the activities there can no longer continue. It might have a practical use for them too, such as revising the whole system once again, but, storyline-wise, it's great.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes. This thread is for entry #16. That is not entry #16.

8. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

mmmmm I think it would be more interesting if this guy is a boss rather than a new charecter with a pvp play style ... I dont see why they revamped pvp and added all those hc parameters to every class if pvp was only going to be out for 2 months.

... my horrible theory is this guy is the boss that we get to fight in a pvp style and not just a new charecter.

9. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

So, your theory...some kind of new ice knight eh?

Sounds horrible.

10. Default Re: Inkwell Diary # 16 [In the Darkness, Light is born]

i give up guys