Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Why does KMS hate guilds. I really hope they add something like that again. I enjoyed that pq a lot.

2. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

They would have to steer the game back in the direction of doing things together, be it training or bossing. Opening a new and improved GQ could be a first step I guess.

3. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Nostalgia is probably the big reason I have fond memories of it. That feeling of togetherness that seems to be missing form the game now. It would be nice for them to shift the game in that direction again.

4. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

I just want to point out that your example (your family's restaurant) is inconsistent your suggestion (ignoring people's comments). If your family were to take your advice, they would just serve the "peach customer" while IGNORING their peach. NOT giving them horrible service and or food which is more like retaliation. So Locked using harsh language to get his point across isn't even as bad as the actions of your family's restaurant in a case by case comparison. It's actually quiet bad publicity to be airing out your dirty laundry like that. One other thing is, I hope that isn't the kind of advice you gave to the Nexon team (ignore people who have bad things to say about your game) because it seems like their PAST ignorance is what has gotten them in trouble with a substantial portion of their player base. Also I sure hope you didn't tell the GMS team about how your family's restaurants handle unfavorable comments. That would be like telling Nexon to go through their forums, find the people that post unfavorable comments, and then delete their Maplestory accounts in hoping that they never play any Nexon games ever again. Hopefully that Maplestory analogy will help you understand just how RIDICULOUS your family restaurant analogy is. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

On-topic: I'm super impressed with these real world events the GMS team are orchestrating. It shows a higher level of professionalism.