Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Ah, interesting. Did you say you're repping for Southperry? :D

Hmm, since you guys were talking about hacks & whatnot, you should of gone right to the source - that one main hacking site. I'm interested how their lawsuit is coming along.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

It sounds like it was quite fun, i hope they continue doing stuff like this. I like it when game companies interact with their customers, its the reason i like Artix Entertainment so much.

3. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

I just don't like censorship. If the information is available and not protected by agreement it is just silly not publishing it. Descriptions of the personel, the way they approach certain topics and such is not some kind of secret unless the participants are bound by law.
    When it comes to Jett it is not a horrible spoiler to confirm if it is the dreaded Dragon Warrior reskin or something different. The difference from finding out now instead of at launch is 0. They do not need to throw every single detail down, but a well written article would be nice, instead of kindergarten quality vague nonsense.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I agree. In terms of actual information about the class they have given us pineapple all to get us excited.
    Right now we are interested in the class simply because they haven't told us anything, and it's infuriating.

5. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Shut up Mazz.
    Last edited by Mazz; 2013-04-10 at 05:36 AM. Reason: I don't even remember posting this

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Mr.Basil was there?

Spoiler

Btw guys, this guy took some photos as well:
    http://mapletimes.tk/2012/06/maplestory-fan-meetup/

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Lol at the GM hat.

8. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

The only bad censorship is the type that has a negative effect on our lives. Unless someone is going to have an anxiety attack from lack of information, in which case, I think they need to re-evaluate why they are playing video games to begin with.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon isn't stupid. They knew that whatever was said there would be "leaked" within a day or two. It's part of their hype plan, right along with the kiddie videos. So whoever was there and is keeping a secret they were never asked to keep, isn't doing either Nexon or the community any favors.

10. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Guys it's pretty obvious that thief/pirate revamp is coming with phantom/Jett
    Phantom is coded to work with the post revamp thief/pirate skills after all.

And phantom is the thief and Jett is the pirate.
    Jett landed in nautilus.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I really wouldn't say that, @Takebacker will destroy you.

12. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Sounds reasonable though.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I know but i got told off for saying something similar :(
    This post and this post

14. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

I don't think it takes much to have him tell someone off (pretty sure he's done so to me in the past) so keep saying what you're saying. Minus the whole coding argument, it IS reasonable to think that the revamp would come due to the reasons you said about JETT landing at the Nautilus. This could be one giant pirate update, with JETT being the top attraction. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but it's certainly not unlikely.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I actually think it would be really cool if Pirates were revamped with Jett and Thieves were revamped with Phantom. That way the whole coding argument is pointless, since both revamps would be out before Phantom.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Shame :(

Could you explain more about authenticators? Would they be required upon account signup or to lock/unlock your account to prevent unauthorized access?

17. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

If they're making you pay for it that goes against the Free to Play/ freemium model they have.

18. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

It sure looks like it.
    Last edited by Loose; 2013-04-11 at 11:08 AM.

19. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

They flew people..? Damn I should have requested to go x.x

20. Default Re: Nexon Beach Event Recap

Authenticators are never REQUIRED, but they're a supposedly near foolproof layer of protection onto your account. (assuming you have it set to require it EVERY time you login.)

If Nexon were to put auths in, hopefully they follow the same example blizzard has and simply charges them at the price it costs to make them, instead of trying to profit off of them.