1. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: What's New In Korea: KSSNs Removed From Korean Gaming by August 17th 2014 ?

@DamageCalc; Are you sure you have any idea what you're saying?

2. Default Re: What's New In Korea: KSSNs Removed From Korean Gaming by August 17th 2014 ?

It is relative though. 6 million is a drop in the pool, and honestly would not deter a company from sharing personal info to 3rd parties, especially since they stand to gain a lot more than that amount.

3. Default Re: What's New In Korea: KSSNs Removed From Korean Gaming by August 17th 2014 ?

Based on recent topics, I think we all know the answer here.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: What's New In Korea: KSSNs Removed From Korean Gaming by August 17th 2014 ?

i know plenty of people who have been fined, paid the fine, and went on with their life, i don't doubt nexon is the same.

now if i kept getting fined EVERY DAY, it would be a different thing.

6 million dollars is NOT the same for me as it is for a big company.

5. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Even getting fined once is enough.
    Would you rather be fined or not fined.

Don't turn this into a retarded argument.

You would rather keep 6 million dollars than lose it.
    Regardless of whether it is a 'small drop in the pool', it is a drop in the pool.
    That is all that matters.

Also, at the bold, I thought Nexon was the devil to all of you SPers?
    Can't believe you know people like that!!

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

llegally sharing the details of 1.8 million Nexon users with 3rd parties. That should warrant jail-time in my book, not just a fine (especially if KSSN is involved).

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you started it with making it a retarded argument, saying that the 6 million was somehow the same for a big company as it is for a regular person. i'd rather not be fined, but a fine of 100 is not hefty.

and i don't even understand what you mean your last statement

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

"A normal person paying $6 million a day is the same thing as a big company paying $6 million once." - you

"Don't turn this into a retarded argument." - also you

No one said Nexon would rather not pay the fine. Raul simply said that $6 million is not a hefty fine. If you were fined $1, yes, you'd rather not pay that. Yes, it's a fine. But is a hefty fine? No, it isn't, especially if you can afford a subscription, to, uh, the "newspaper."

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

As someone who knows plenty of Europeans playing gMS (many on accounts made after IP block), I know that bypassing IP block is even easier than getting KSSN.

10. Default Re: What's New In Korea: KSSNs Removed From Korean Gaming by August 17th 2014 ?

Yeah, it also makes you lag like pineappleing molasses. Have fun.