1. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

IGN: Promothian
    Server: Siel
    Job: Spiritmaster
    Guild: Siel_Seals
    Alliance: Aion
    suriname

Cash7 Quest for the Master Backpack!

hiii dur, I need help finding a backpack.

This quest has no end. I've tried a few form factors but nothing can carry all the things I need from messenger bags,suitcases to classic backpacks. it's either squashed up in an unorganized way so the corners are all bulky and it becomes impossible to carry, can't fit everything or some other problem.

I have alot of things I need to take with me and I'm pretty exhausted carrying so many bags,having to unpack everything to get to the bottom of one thing.

Does anyone know a website where they sell a backpack that is designed intelligently.

Stuff I need to carry
    Spoiler

most these things take little room on their own. but together they're quite the hassle to pack in a way that you can easily,quickly remove one, put it back without effecting the rest.

If you wonder why I need this.
    Spoiler

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Quest for the Master Backpack!

This one is pretty good.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Per the sagacious wisdom I recently received: "Success in adulthood is about learning how to edit your life."

Are you absolutely sure you need ALL of those things with you on EVERY occasion you leave your house/apartment/abode? If you're able to make it back to home base before another engagement, the easiest way to solve this issue is just exchanging everything you need for one event with everything you needed that's now just taking up space in your carry-all.

If, however, this is not the case, as it appears you are in the unique position of "flying a lot," might I suggest what dapper jetsetting gentlemen use called a "weekender bag"? A weekender bag is, for all intents and purposes, a duffel bag, but one designed most frequently in leather or some other very durable, stylish material, and meant to carry all of a passenger's necessities for a couple of days - for a "weekend" trip. They tend to be less obnoxious and bulky than duffel bags, too, and thus are great for the office or the classroom, being especially so if you're actually arriving straight from the airport.

If none of these options work you could always try a tote bag. Every brand makes a couple options these days, meaning you have a wide array of sizes and styles at your disposal. I used a tote myself when I needed to carry a laptop, two big notebooks, and a Complete Works of William Shakespeare tome about the size you're describing, and it worked perfectly.

For specific suggestions just ask!

4. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I personally use this or just a smaller more traditional messenger bag, but that might be a bit too small for everything you're trying to cram in there. You might also try what Dan suggested, which is something more like this

This one also seems big enough to hold everything you're trying to cram in there

5. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I mean, @ImagineAll and I are the same person. Case in point, EXACTLY what I would have specifically suggested. J.Crew bag section, OP. But like I said, a ton of other brands have some good options, too.

6. Default Re: Quest for the Master Backpack!

These seem to be what people like nowadays

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Are those practical? They seem so small... although admittedly I've never had one. I've been using the same backpack for almost six years now

8. Default Re: Quest for the Master Backpack!

They do look kind of small. But its all in one compartment, so not too sure how much space there is.

9. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

IGN: Promothian
    Server: Siel
    Job: Spiritmaster
    Guild: Siel_Seals
    Alliance: Aion
    suriname

Thanks for the suggestions but I think..well atleast from what i've learned that any bag that doesn't rest on my shoulders will kill my shoulder very quickly.

and @FrozeNite; I can remove very few things from that list. all the big things have to stay sadly
    which are laptop,laptop's brick,tablet,books,notebook.

the rest is quite small. I'm thinking of finding a huge backpack and sewing in compartments on the inside to hold each specific thing.

10. Default Re: Quest for the Master Backpack!

This is close to the one I use. It holds my laptop and my textbooks and there is pockets for everything. Its only $55.