IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Jett information thread

Not everyone is waiting for Justice with bated breath.

2. Default Re: Jett information thread

"most"

Yes, arguing semantics will surely get your point across.

3. Default Re: Jett information thread

I think Locked is on the wrong forum, with all his conspiracy theorys he should be on godlikeproductions.

4. Default Re: Jett information thread

What conspiracy theories*?
    He's right in the fact that most people who were waiting for justice see Jett as nothing but a delay.

5. Default Re: Jett information thread

I think your post adds nothing to the discussion. With all the posts you've made in here I would at least hope you had something to talk about.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Thing is, there are a lot of people who don't care either way.

Besides, even if Jett is delaying Justice, that doesn't automatically bar everyone who wants Justice from playing the class and having fun with it. That depends on the class itself, not what it's pushing away. What are they going to do, boycott the class because a patch hasn't come yet?

7. Default Re: Jett information thread

The only real hate I've seen from Jett has been on this forum. Most people I talk too are excited or just indifferent about Jett. Others are witholding their opinions until more information is released.We know nothing yet aside that Jett is a female and from Cerebus. Plus, I highly doubt NEXON AM would let one of the most talked about and wanted revamps of the entire year to go unreleased for us. Jett IS Justice except it's called Renegades for us.We're still getting Aswan and Phantom. Phantom early July Aswan late July I don't see the issue. If YOU don't like Jett there's not reason to discourage the people who DO like Jett from liking it. Jett could be one of the coolest things we ever saw especially if real time and effort is put into her. The CMS/TMS Class looks like 1 hour tops was put into it. But if THIS proves that NEXON AM has some real creative talent still left then that should be enough to say "okay fine".

Edit:

What are you talking about..

8. Default Re: Jett information thread

Do you go to any forum other than this one?

@MrTouchnGo;

I couldn't care less about Jett and neither do any of the people I talk to. I'm just saying its timing is off and there has been backlash because of it, that's it.

9. Default Re: Jett information thread

Wow man..that was depressing to read, do you want some ice cream to cheer you up? Maybe a fresh new puppy? A thief pirate revampe? Huh boy?

Seriously though that post was depressing

10. Default Re: Jett information thread

Why.

????????

11. Default Re: Jett information thread

Very randomly basil which is usually depressing. Plus Basils hate anything Shakar hates so if he hates Jett 90% of them will hate Jett.

12. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

-_-
    The gun is not a laser gun.
    It is, as you said, a gun that shoots lasers.
    IE normal gun using laser like skills.

13. Default Re: Jett information thread

Your tears taste delicious, like coconut malibu with mint chocolate. Don't hate me, hate yourself for the delicious you produce.

@DamageCalc;

..I'm pretty sure that's obvious considering there is an actual gun equip. The 'observation" he was making is that it's a laser gun in functionality, which isn't that surprising to be honest..

14. Default Re: Jett information thread

You're a very special boy, Dustin.

15. Default Re: Jett information thread

...Is it sad those exact words have been told to me a dozen times? LOL

Don't worry man, by the time your patch comes out, they'll have blade and soul, you'll forget about maplestory completely. I'll make you.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

I understand the backlash, but

is questionable.

17. Default Re: Jett information thread

I swear we went over semantics a couple posts earlier.

@KhainiWest;
    That post I originally made (about the depression) was completely sarcastic. I'm sure you knew that.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

As i've said before, if Jett is like Dragon Warrior, we've got ourselves a new link skill. Even if you aren't excited about the class itself you could still be wondering if it is something that will benefit a character that you DO like.

Plus, Jett being added to the game has given us our first Perm badge with good stats that you don't even have to play the class to get. The Jett update is going to be a good one whether you like the class or not.

19. Default Re: Jett information thread

To use YGOTAS as a metaphor...
    Players who don't give two pomegranates about Jett: "Big brother! Is it time for the Thief/Pirate revamp or Phantom yet?"

Players who don't give two pomegranates about Thief/Pirate revamp/Phantom: "Shut up, Mokuba."

This is what I'm seeing in the player base right now. Could just be me, but you guys sure do know how to draw your lines, eh?

20. Default Re: Jett information thread

Problem is that if it is the Dragon Warrior, that might mean they cancel the pirate revamp. I have been reading that it seems to be the case for CMS at least.