1. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

No they haven't. That's a service that Nexon has been using for a few years ever since they replaced/upgraded their support system. The people answering tickets are the same people working in NxA.

2. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Maplefreak is correct, they just replaced their SalesForce.com craptasm of a ticket system with the Parature moderately-less-craptastic ticket system.

3. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

k thx for taking three months to give me a copied response, you've definitely improved

4. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

With permission of the staff on this site of course, if I'm able to find exploits that needs to be patched (like the packet for expedition disconnect hacks), would anyone here assist in reporting the packet in a written ticket to see if we can get things patched?

Obviously I wouldn't make a thread about it, I would be PM'ing you the packet. I'll need to find it though. I think if a lot of us report the issue in a ticket, there might be a chance Nexon actually does something to fix it.

Getting fed up with the hackers lately trying to control everything.

5. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

If you think that was a slap in the face, I had 400k in pure NX (since hackers were duping the pomegranate out of everything and I needed something that wouldnt deflate) + 200k NX worth in equips. Got the same 25k maplepoint response for Nexon's incompetence YES!

6. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Providing @Eos;/moderation don't mind, I'd log tickets regarding these sorts of issues in order to try and get them patched ASAP.

7. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

I don't give a damn what users do in PMs as long as it's legal and on your own heads.
    It won't accomplish anything. This is not a novel idea. You'll get, at best, the copy/pasted "passed this along" message. And that's if you get a GM competent enough to even understand what you've handed them who has a clue where to send it cause it's certainly nothing they can do anything about.