Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Previous ticket's did that as well in the last 6 months, if they were answered that is.

Well if nexon's service has stepped up it shouldn't take 4-5 months to answer. It's irrelevent to me because I don't play, I just want the cash for free smega advertising for omok tournaments. That's about it.

I would love to know how you make 500k nx in less than a week with no MTS excuse now.

EDIT:

I've lost interest in this, your intentions are good, so I shouldn't really care, it just irks me you're praising them for such a clear gimmick.

2. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Have you tried making a second account, taking items from you character onto another character on a different account, waiting, like, a week, and sending a ticket?
    Edit: Disregard. You already thought of that, though i don't see why you would need to wait 2 months when i got hacked on the 1st of June and made a ticket a week later.

3. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

That's gonna be risky. What if Nexon was able to track your items to that second account, take out the stolen items, use Donald to give them back to your main account, and ban the second account? There's probably no MP compensation, just prompting for you to be more secure next time.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

What I want to know is who are those people which are claiming they sent in fake tickets and got rewarded? Where are they making such claims (basil?) and how exactly are their tickets "fake"? Would it be fake due to them making up a BS story like your 3 stories or is it fake in that they had a friend "hack" them temporarily so they could try receiving compensation?

Maybe they've made a huge "leap", but Nexon still aren't doing their job properly, obviously.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

The point is to see if that happens?

6. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

There's the problem. Why the hell do people still believe what's posted on Baslol?

There's also the issue of people not being helped, when they were hacked, but didn't(or couldn't) submit tickets when it happened. Three of my friends who had been hacked didn't ticket until this new support started, and are being denied compensation.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I don't think anyone's implying whether or not to believe people on lolbasil. I mainly just want to know if these claims actually exist and what they consist of exactly. We'd like to see proof of such claims occurring before jumping to conclusions.

Sadly, I guess there might be nothing Nexon can do in those instances where people are unable to submit tickets.

Another issue which I think is being completely ignored is how deserving people are of compensation if they were hacked due to their own stupidity regardless of how/when/if they submitted tickets. Is helping undeserving idiots a huge "leap" toward progress? No, no it isn't.

8. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Did not work for any of my 5 tickets. Been a week now.
    I resorted to adding a new ticket pointing out my existing tickets today. Fingers crossed

9. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

FYI if you tell them you lost items to a server crash on a day where the server really did crash, they give you compensation.

10. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

it still doesn't work eos, I made a new ticket about my old ticket its been 8 days now, I even reply every 3 days on it

11. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Not surprised.

Mine aren't even about hacking, they're about their craptastic VIP service on Mabi having spontaneously deleted my guild and other issues.
    Stuff you'd think would be easy to compensate and fix with almost no effort to validate.

12. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Made my ticket 8-9 days ago, still no reply lol.

Also, why do we have two threads for this?

13. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Because someone is an attention whore.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I believe the bolded part is the key here.
    As far as I can tell, they are currently working in this "new Nexon" mode only on new tickets, and only on tickets in the "got hacked" category.
    I assume cash shop and billing tickets are getting handled as before.
    In-game bugs, player reports, and everything else, are still getting ignored as thoroughly as ever.

15. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

They should still address 1 out of 5 of them then.

16. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

"Oh god it's that Eos guy, I'm not touching this"

"Me either!"

"Not it"

8 days later-

"What do you mean you started a "not me" contest a week ago?"

17. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

That sounds right

18. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

actually my hacking ticket hasn't been answered while my bug report got answered in 2 days so... don't know what nexons doing

19. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I'm still waiting on my tickets I submitted last week, too.

I waited to submit my tickets a few days after the original thread because I hoped Nexon would still get to older tickets. I have a feeling I waited to submit them a bit too long, and in those few days everybody and their mom spammed Nexon's ticketing system with fake "OMG I GOT HACKED" reports to try and get free maple points. So they're wasting their time investigating countless fake reports instead of actually attending to the real ones. Guh.

20. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

my previous hacking ticket which i updated is still dead. probably going to open a new ticket here soon.