Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

if so, they should be on the data, but i wonder how easy it would be for @Fiel; to find them (if it's like you say)

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Okay so I posted this on leafre and thought it wasn't much of a big deal.

Code:
    "검은 마법사의 부하"
    Black Mage's Servant

"검은 마법사"
    Black Mage

"데몬슬레이"
    Demon Slayer

"프리드"
    Freud

"아란"
    Aran

"매그너스"
    Magnus

"구와르"
    Gwaru

"팬텀"
    Phantom

"라니아"
    Rania

"페니"
    Penny
    These are some NPC Strings I found in this patch.
    However, this just occured to me.
    "라니아" Could go either Rania or Lania. I'm thinking it might be Lania, being the last hero considering she (assuming) has her name with an L, making the M.A.P.L.E theory correct.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

About as easy as it is for him to tell us the options for Spiegelman badges?

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Well holy pomegranate.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Well, Lillin is written as "Ririn" and Van Leon is "Van Reon" in the texts, but is officially Lillin and Van Leon, so it's most likely Lania.

6. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Hot. 3 atk and 5 str/dex for doing nothing.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Are you kidding me? How the hell is sonic roar better than AR? You can cast almost 3 arrow rains within the time you cast ONE sonic roar and it does 170% x 3 vs 200% x 6. Arrow rain would win in my book no matter what because it has much larger aoe, its much faster and it hit 2 more targets. On top of that, its a 3rd job skill, but yes wind pierce and ultimate inferno suck, why would anyone use wind pierce past 3rd job anyway? Maybe for the healing effect (if thats finally added). Bow masters are terrible at mobbing and so is wild hunters, I dont know much about mercedes but afaik they kill a mob of 3 faster by using their hurricane skill and marksman is decent at mobbing. Archers are not meant to be mobbers, they are meant to focus on single target dps mostly.

Edit: If it was up to me, I'd delete that skill and give wild hunters a new passive that increase the bomb skill thing in 2nd job, its way better for mobbing than stupid sonic roar.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Actually, Wild Hunters are quite decent at mobbing with Swipe dealing 300% with four hits and healing 5% of the damage done and being able to hit up to eight targets. It's actually rather irritating, however, that the fourth job mob attack is weaker and slower than the third job one and doesn't even get to hit more enemies for it.

As for this comment, Mines is utter crap and loses all value as soon as the player advances to third job. While the skill sounds like it could be useful, there's the inherent flaw of it needing the player to run through the monsters he wants to hit, thus subjecting himself to well over 3k touch damage in later areas. If they took out Stinkbomb Shot and put in a new arrow based mob attack similar to Ricochet, or just make it a passive buff to Ricochet, that would be nice. I honestly don't think they should get rid of Sonic Roar so much as just reduce its delay down to 1280 milliseconds and make it hit 10 targets while reducing Swipe's damage down to 200% x4 or something (that or just switch the two skills around so that Swipe being stronger and faster than a fourth job attack would no longer be a concern).

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

By the way, they change skill effect colours too!

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Personal standpoint, I still don't think the colors change much that they still look like toasters.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Oh wow, I just noticed on Adv Dark Aura.

Lv 1-15 only stacks 2x
    Lv 16-30 stacks 3x
    Lv 31 stacks 4 times

Decent CO alone would give ADA's DoT damage up to a difference of 280% [780%(lv 30) vs 1060%(lv 31)]

Hello easy 999k or 1m+ DoT dmg?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

I wish they had made it so that your mech color changes based on the armor.
    Ex. Lv 120 gold parts make it gold.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

I meant the arrow bomb like skill ricochet or something but ye swipe arent that bad at mobbing but still, its a melee skill on a range class that dies easily without having feline berserk activated.

Edit: And I think wild hunters are the most pineappleed up job when it comes to using a wheel, you need to cast both feline and mounting the jaguar. I bet most people will die before they get to use feline at chaos pink bean.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

If it stacks exactly as Venom does now, it'll be multiple lines of 280% vs one line of 780% or 1060%.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Who are Magnus, Gwaru, and Penny? o.o

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Magnus is a commander alluded to in the Phantom storyline, I think.

Gwaru is mentioned in the Adventurer's Will of the Alliance quest, the dark/purple stump thingy that shows up when you talk to Athena Pierce is his mark.

Penny - *shrugs*

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle, Chaos Pink Bean

Code:
    info/randVariation	1

18. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Loveless Weapon...

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Sonic Roar is better than Arrow Rain because it does 280% with Jaguar Boost and hits six times. Even without this, it does more than double the damage of Arrow Rain per cast and is most definitely not more than 3x slower. It's barely over 2x slower. 1200 / 510 > 1980/960. Bow Masters are trash at mobbing. Wild Hunters were superior trash. Now they are similar to Mercedes when they use Swipe.

20. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Default Re: KMST 1.2.434 - Resistance Update, Sakura Castle

Chaos Pink Bean, it's just powerful.
    HP overall like 80b O_o