Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

HOLY CHRIST

2. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Oh look a very funded player doing a lot of damage!
    >Class must be OP now
    >Skill must be OP now
    >Ensue arguments

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

da fu with the amount of hits that barrage-thinguie does, 8 hits per cast? wtp?

@above: the guy barely was doing 100k's crits with the rush-like skill, i don't think this is top-tier funding... which is what scares me the most.

4. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

It's pierce. And I'm curious about what the % damage is per hit, since his strafe hits are hitting less. I think.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

always thought pierce was the other one, the one that went through monsters getting stronger.

and read my edit if you haven't

6. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

That looks pretty nice, though it's still not enough to convince me to make an Archer. xd

Also, I just noticed how monster HP bars have changed.

7. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Pierce is 260% per hit, Strafe is 205% last I checked.

8. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Jesus..

9. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

omg ;_;

can BMs get some actual love now? ples
    the MM has about 50k range or so, I saw frostprey do about 166k

10. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

I saw him hit 73k with one of Ultra Strafe's non-crit arrows. At best, his lower range is 35k, which isn't really that impressive.

11. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

I was sort of basing it off of mine since my phoenix does near 200k ahaha.. ;_;

12. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

I cant say I really like what I see they have done to my favourite class.

Far far to many numbers filling the screen and too many flashy skill animations covering monsters so that I cant even see them. I am surprised Frostprey/Phoenix still hit only once and not the 83443678943 times every other skill seems to.

The beam thickness/width/whateveryouwanttocallit of Piece is still pitifully narrow and doesnt hit anything a few pixels off the ground.

13. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Because frostprey is totally used for damage and not the freezing effect, right?

14. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

they are already attached to a buff that's 15% of our total damage
    and you know there's more to it than extra damage, like stun/freeze.. but I would like them to have a better horizontal range and not have continuous aggro

15. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Pierce used to get stronger(dont know if they changed it) as it goes through monsters but Dragon Pulse is the rush like skill and its damage has been decreased from 350% to 140%, number of hits has been increased from 1 to 4.

Ulti Strafe hits 8 times now, up from 6 before. Damage has been decreased from 270% to 205%, now ignores 20% of a monster’s defense.

16. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

You guys know pierce's damage is exponential right? Well it used to be.

17. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

All of these numbers make me sad.

I mean, it's like that's all I see on the screen now, just a bunch of numbers. I'd like it if it wasn't all about "DAMAGE INCREASE: ADD MORE HITS!" but that's all it's come to now when it comes to class "balance."

The improvement's nice and all but if they add any more, they'll have to shrink the size of those numbers down so they can all fit the screen. @_@

18. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

Damn, Phantom.

19. Default Re: KMS Marksman Revamp---Pierce Skill Changed and looks so Strong!

YES. SO MONSTER PARK CAN BE DONE WITHOUT LEVEL LIMITS!

I'm so farming the crap outta those coins when this comes...