View Poll Results: Do you want even more classes?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! As many as they can come up with.

23 15.13%
  • Yes! But just to finish the existing branches, no more new ones.

43 28.29%
  • No, they just need to stop, period.

18 11.84%
  • No, but they can finish the existing branches

68 44.74%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classes

1. Default Re: Classes

First of all, I freaking want the Pirate hero, more than needing it for what It can add to the game's gameplay, we need it as the missing link to end the 5 Heores arc and maybe actually getting into development of the black Mage himself (not his minions). I also want to see the Instructor Knights replace the current Cygnus Knights (I'm prolly the only one but heck who else against this idea even plays a cyrrent CK anymore). And maybe... just maybe a resistance thief.

We don't really need more classes, but since they already started these branches long ago, they might aswell finish them now. Not doing so would be like NexAm and Masteria.

2. Default Re: Classes

Pirate Hero, Thief Resistance, third Adventurer Archer.

That's it.

After that, I would prefer they do something like, say, revamp the game to have quest based leveling from 1 all the way to 200, then try to design some level 200 content other than bosses that are only "hard" because you need to spend hundreds to be able to do the damage to kill them in time, and because they have that damned damage reflect thing that gets you because you can't see them cast it behind all the numbers and attack animations because there's 10+ people blasting them.

You know. Something that would make the game interesting to play beyond that twisted part of my soul that keeps pulling me back to the game whenever a new class comes out.

3. Default Re: Classes

I would like it if they stopped releasing limited time classes because there is no net gain of content.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Classes

I like new classes, but I really wish they would just finish with the current branches before moving on and creating new ones.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

GOTTA TRAIN EM ALL, MAPLESTORY!

6. Default Re: Classes

I want them to actually try to make a new job instead of just pulling things from different classes. Maybe then I would actually enjoy new classes instead of dreading them.

7. Default Re: Classes

Never going to happen.

8. Default Re: Classes

I never want them to stop. I prefer the incomprehensible chaos of constant new classes.

9. Default Re: Classes

I would like to see a job, that's not human or alien, more like a monster, or a robot. And would be able to (physically and visual) grow through skills and level increasement. Say they hit lvl 100, the robot would get a new booster, so they move around quicker, or a new GPU, that makes their attacks one grade faster. And the monster would get spikes on his back, so he does auto damage reflect.

This would IMO be an intersting class, because development is actually achieved by playing.

Ps And not by spending cash.
    Last edited by RuhoTheWolf; 2012-06-13 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Important addition

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well I want to change my vote to 4 then.

Imo, the only good thing we get from classes is the link skills. Besides that, I wish they would stop making new classes and focus on content.

11. Default Re: Classes

I loved that feeling.

When I was exploring the Ant Tunnel as a low level, I continued onward past all the ridiculous pre-BB pathings, bumps, and ropes until I got to Drakes. I knew I shouldn't have been there because I was so weak but I got to see a glimpse of high level Assassins training there. That kind of feeling of "I shouldn't be here..." and that feeling of wondering what's beyond is now gone. That feeling of fear of dying instantly in the next room is gone. The last time I ever felt this way was when I stumbled across Crimson Guardians in the old CWK where they completely stomped everything they touched.

What a thing Nexon would do to make a lvl200 like me too scared to progress further into a dungeon...