Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Make an MS class into a league champion.

Alright, wish me luck, I'm going in.

I did aran.

Spoiler

2. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

Only good one would be Evan imo.

Passive: Soar - With your Onyx dragon at your side you have no fear and move ahead faster than any other! (Bonus 10% movement speed towards enemies.)
    Q: Blaze - Set a blaze your enemies dealing (60/90/120/150/180)*(.4(AP)) (Ignite effect-Dealing 40 dmg over 10 seconds per stack, stacks up to 4 increasing in 40 dmg intervals).
    W: Frost - Slow your enemies in their path dealing (40/60/80/100/120)*(.2(AP)) (Slows enemies by 10/13/16/19/22% perlevel)
    E: Onyx Guard - Hp increases based on your Mana and AP! (3/6/9/12/15 % of Mana + 5/10/15/20/25 % of Ap converted into HP) (Passive)
    R: Dragon Rage - Attack in a fury with your Onyx Dragon dealing 6 strikes gliding slashes to [a] enemy champion[s] if possible! (120/240/360 * ((.3(Ap) + (.4(AD))))
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-06-13 at 12:58 PM.

3. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

Will you guys be overly annoyed or offended of I were to critique your designs? >:

4. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

go for it

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

HP Warrior

Passive - NLC Discount - All potions cost a lot cheaper, heal for a lot more, cost less, and take place more quickly. More potions could also fit per slot.

Q - Naked Taunt - Clad only in underwear, Taunt enemy champions and minions in A/B/C/D/E range to attack you.

W - Hyper Body - Drastically increase HP and mana by A/B/C/D/E%. Allies receive F/G/H/I/J%.

E - Power Guard (or whatever it's called) - Reflect A/B/C/D/E% of all damage as magic attack back to the attacker.

R - Leech - Steal A/B/C% of the experience from an enemy champion when a nearby minion/monster is killed.

6. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

Okay, there's Aran. inb4 I messed up the spoiler by accident

Spoiler

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Dark Knight

Passive: Berzerk- When Dark Knight's HP is below x %, the attack power increases by x damage.

Q: Dark Impale- Using the power of their weapon, the Dark Knight is capable of dealing up to 5 rows of damage in front of them and x damage. When Berzerk is active, Dark Impale may ignore defense.

W: Rush- The Dark Knight quickly does dashes forward to push back enemies, dealing x damage.

E: Sacrifice- Using some of his/her own HP, the Dark Knight uses a costly move to deal x amount of damage to an opponent.

R: Beholden- The spirit within the Knight has came out of the darkness to aid them costing x MP per 3 seconds. EDIT ADDITION: When the Dark Knight is resting, Beholden will x HP at a steady rate (Just like Garen's) The following effects also apply when certain skills are used: PASSIVE When Berzerk is in play, Beholden increases the Dark Knight's defense by x. Q When Dark Impale is used, x amount of life steal is dealt. E When Rush is used, Beholden will redirect x% damage dealt to him/her back to the opponent(s) but reduced by x amount. E When Sacrifice is used, Beholden will enable Power Stance in which prevents the Dark Knight to be knocked back for x seconds.
    Last edited by Nion; 2012-06-12 at 01:48 PM. Reason: @LiquidSwing; had some great advice.

8. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

^BTW I really like Beholden interacts with the rest of the kit. The only thing I would be worried about is pre-BB DrK syndrome, having trouble keeping berserk active. You might want to include some sort of passive healing that doesnt go over the threshold to keep it easier to maintain.^

Spoiler
    Last edited by LiquidSwing; 2012-06-12 at 08:25 PM.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Phantom would be lulzy. The closest we would be to having two of the same champion in a team.

10. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

Shadower.

Passive: Fake. (Passive) The Shadower has an 5% chance to dodge basic attacks or take 15% reduced damage from an Area of Effect skill. The Shadower will gain 25% movement speed for 10 seconds after he Fakes.

Q: Shadower's Instinct. (Passive) After using a basic attack or an attack skill, the Shadower gains a Killing Point, maximum of 5. (Active) Pressing the skill key will give the Shadower increased Attack Speed, Attack Damage, Armor Penetration, and Critical Chance depending on how many Killing Points he had when Shadower Instinct was activated for 5 seconds. If the Shadower is out of combat for 10 seconds, his Killing Points will disappear, one every 5 seconds (unless he is stealthed).

W: Boomerang Step. (Active) The Shadower temporarily blinks out of view, dashing towards the cursor and returning to the cast point dealing damage going forwards and coming back, stunning all enemies at a (30/40/50/60/70)% chance for 2 seconds.

E: Shadow Partner. (Active) The Shadower summons a copy of himself that mirrors his every movement and attack with reduced damage for up to (15/20/25/30/35) seconds. The Shadower can activate the ability again to make the clone split off, drawing aggro and taunting nearby enemy champions for 2 seconds and then exploding. Cooldown of (25/30/35/40/45) seconds.

R: Assassinate. (First Cast) The Shadower temporarily hides himself for (4/8/12) seconds, gaining 50 movement speed for the duration. (Second Cast) The Shadower emerges from his stealth, striking an enemy champion for (100/190/280) damage 3 times, critically hitting on the third strike. Assassinate will do 30% increased damage if the Shadower has 5 Killing Points. Cooldown of (180/150/120) seconds.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Raul; 2012-06-13 at 12:41 PM. Reason: toned down a bit

11. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

I think Talon fits the shadower theme enough already, personally.

12. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

That ult is Talon's times 10 lmao

13. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

With IE and 30% boost at the already 960 damage that it does, EDIT IT TO BE TRUE DAMAGE.

14. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

All of his abilities and basic attacks are true damage, don't worry.

15. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

@LiquidSwing

Passive: Cut max combo to 25, reduce combo costs and such accordingly.
    Q: Give the last hit a heal over time, but only if it strikes a champion.
    W: Cut the attack speed debuff duration to 1 second. 3 seconds is a long time for something like that. Change the active to not consume your entire combo bar, too. With a max of 25, have a cost of say, 10/15/20.
    E: This is fine. Perhaps cut the cost to 10.
    R: This ability is fine, except for the massive damage boost to Cleaving Swing. 15% sounds better.

16. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

That is really extremely OP, not just possibly, it just is. First off his damage is pretty insane with 3 steroids. Then he has 4 seconds of ranged AoE hard cc. He's really mobile with his passive and ultimate. He has long stealth. Think, Evelyn with a superpowered stun with the killing power of Riven on steroids. Tone down the CC to 1 second and the stealth to a maximum of 3 seconds and it's more balanced at least... I don't know, I'm no expert :D. Or balance him with extreme energy/mana costs and cooldowns

17. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

I think his main thing is he'd be EXTREMELY squishy. The stealth might be overdoing it though. Wait, lol, just realized I put 5 levels on the stealth. Making it 4/8/12 now. Did some more changes to make it less stupidly OP. He could go top, jungle, or bot depending on how you wanted to play him. He'd be a scary bruiser, that's for sure.

18. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

>No one critiques Evan
    >Obviously Good to go.

19. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

His E is ridiculously broken.

20. Default Re: Make an MS class into a league champion.

3000 mana = 3xx + 25% of 750ish AP 170? So it'd be about 500 HP passively?