Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

On a side note, Black mage looks like a fat triangle.

2. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

The mysterious phantom, he isn't even at the battle to help his dead friends.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

he does, but according to the translated lore GMS posted for the silent crusade change, he wanders through time, weak, before crashing into his past self, and dying.

4. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

I don't even see Aran, either. I guess this occurred when he broke his leg.

5. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

I really hope OP is wrong. Releasing Cygnus Instructors was idiotic and releasing Freed even more so.

I'm speculating that it's just Evan revamps as Aran and Evan were taken out a few months ago and it just might be time to re-release them. All part of the cycle of revamps, Warriors->Magicians->Archers->Resistance->Aran&Evan->Thieves&Pirates.

Lulz, inconsistency again. Unless Demon Slayer, Mercedes, and Evan were fighting the Black Mage at the same time.

6. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Demon Slayer weakened him before the battle started, IIRC.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

This image is pretty accurate actually. In Aran's storyline athena says that the heroes were fighting the Black mage (he was hurt), Demon Slayer fought the black mage before Mercedes and Freud arrived, In the DS's storyline mercedes says that they arrived and saw his body in the ground and that there was tracks of a big fight (And that he gave useful information to them, via his minion (the cat dude)).

What I actually want to know is Freud's Attack plan, he was the master mind behind the heroes (Phantom's video when joining the heroes), what I want to belive is that the Black mage powers come from a crystal or something (a external source of power) and phantom had to steal it, whereas the pirate legend had to create a distraction (This should be aran's job but since he was hurt). And after they finished their missions (Phantom stealing, Pirate Legend distraction and Aran getting to the place (lol)), they found Mercedes and Freud barely awake...