Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

who said freud died? if it was afrien i don't think i like this, because either nexon has been keeping the secret for a while and wrote it like that just to prevent us from theorizing of another legend...

...or they're writing this pomegranate on the fly.

2. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Expecting that the next storyline tells that Aria is not dead at all and destroys Phantom one ...

3. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Well if you insist on me not saying Afrien, then I shall phrase it this was: The one who said it filled the whole cave they were in....

And yeah, I'm going on they just decided it was a good excuse for them not to release the pirate hero idea just recently because of him being in all the videos.

4. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

i thought it was afrien's soul. he did say he was 'as good as dead' and if he moved, the entire island would just wither to death.
    and guise, freed died.... it was obvious enough with the evan storyline and it was even more obvious with mercedes' storyline :|||||||||||||||

ok just to clarify, freed didnt make it so that evil wasnt able to reach the island but he made it so that evil couldnt reach afrien.

5. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Freed class would be as retarded as Mihile/Eric.

I do like how they recycled the spacey background from the door to the future to be the Black Mage's "view" in the past.

Spoiler

6. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Nexon Logic.

7. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

As I recall, if what I recall is still the true story, Afrien took upon the Black Mage's freezing curse on himself so Freud could hide the last dragon egg, which should happen after Freud casted the seal on the Black Mage, because we still delivered the last dragon egg to Afrien after that, meaning it only comes into Freud's possession after the seal was enacted. I think it'd be likely that he eventually died of natural causes in the interim time, since he wasn't preserved like the other three. But then again, he was a powerful mage...

Dreams can be based on reality, you know. Just because it was in the dream future doesn't mean it doesn't actually exist.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it was said that it wasn't really a dream, akyrum is able to move between time and alterate dimensions, they said it was a "possible" future (if memory doesn't fail)

9. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Pretty much they did what Star Trek did with the latest movie, so that they could develop a new franchise. So aka, maplestory can recycle the same story with thousands of different branches. Makes sense really.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

we kinda totally whupped akyrum's ass already, so that won't happen (and the poor guy is trapped in an endless cycle, guess the black mage could get him out of it, but that would be messing with time again.)

11. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

CHALLENGE MODE, AKYRUM COMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT WHERE HE ASSISTS AKYRUM IN DEFEATING YOU.

So it's like it doubles everytime, then eventually he'll be like "well f`uck potential is really unfair" then go back in time further to save himself in the future

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the story goes:

>he be summoning the black mage
    >we get in a fight, we whup his ass bad
    >time-travels to "save" his ass by warning his past self
    >pops up somewhere random, the leader of the silent crusade kicks his ass back into the portal (this part is interesting, he was EXPECTING him to appear.)
    >he finally manages to show up in front of his past self
    >says "demon slayer did this"
    >past akyrum says "i'll show that guy good"
    >time traveling akyrum says "noooo" and dies
    >past akyrum goes and burns the DS house and family
    >forces betrayal of Demon Slayer
    >back to the present, we whup his ass
    >repeat.

13. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

Oh boy, I love stable time loops!

14. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

DS BAD GUY NOW

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

he can't, akyrum dies before being able to actually warn the past akyrum, and past akyrum causes the events that force the DS to betray him.

16. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

But maplestory time isn't written in stone, it changes as circumstances do. What if Akyrum went to the future to see his ass was being beaten? That one character just opened an endless loop of stories that become plausible is my point.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the cycle closed itself though, there's no "trigger" to cause akyrum to change his behavior during the whole cycle, so as i said, it would require an external force, be it the black mage sending a message to the past, or we messing something in the past (dr bing, i'm looking at you.) but by itself, the cycle IS set on stone.

as you said, it's a game, they can change the game however they want, look at the silent crusade getting absolutely re-written and it getting blamed on akyrum, lol.

18. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

I'm just making up hypotheticals, my point from the get go is that this character alone can make maplestory infinitive, I feel like it's a waste to simply kill him off with such a short storyline when he can make endless creations by himself

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It doesn't make any sense for them to release a Freud job. What skills would he even use? i'm pretty sure his magical powers came from his pact with Alfrien, just like Evan's power did. With the big dragon dead, Freud has no power.

This theory is completely unfounded, it's just a random CMS player making stuff up, i don't see how it could possibly be considered credible o.o

20. Default Re: KMS Trend this summer vaction(Secret Diary [12-14])

I thought when Akyrum was defeated he went into a portal he made himself. Like Pink Bean he just runs.