Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Who's ready for the DRAGONIC SWORD!?!

Bolded sentence really nails the kind of people I hate in this world. And I'm seeing a crapton more of them every. goddamn. day. of. the. goddamn. week.

When will parents stop babying their children and start raising them to grow up? Sheesh....

I was more or less talking NPC personalities. Maybe Mikhail would qualify more, but he's not a Paladin. Dances with Balrogs is also in the same boat as Mikhail, so I go for the next closest thing - a guy who actually has a REASON to be the one to personally off Magnus.

I mean, the Black Mage pretty much told Demon Slayer that he's easily replaceable. That'd hurt anyone's pride - I don't care who you are (unless you're a thick-skinned intolerant moron from the planet Ignoramus, but I digress). Not to mention, Maces are the only thing identifiable with Charged Blow, and since the meme states "Not a Charged Shot!!" but was reshaped to "Not a Charged Blow!!" - I mean, name ONE Maple NPC who is a Paladin. Go ahead. I'll wait. (Oh yes, no Masterians please.)

If anything, Maple not having such a tightly woven story makes it much more reliant on wanderlust. I mean, there are, in this day and age, many gamers who play simply for story. I could be considered one, were it not for the fact that I have an outrageously heavy Dark Knight/Dark King/Dark Lord/Demon Lord final boss fetish. That, and I mostly play for the aesthetics and social aspects, which are vanishing faster than flies when they get zapped by El Roasto.

Probably realizing that most of what I originally liked about the world's gone to complete pomegranate, and I realized there's jack pomegranate I can do about it.

Accepting reality made me become pessimistic, but it made me realize I can't change Nexon, MapleStory, or its players. All I can do is merely play my game, while others play theirs. To try anything else is just folly.

This on so many goddamn levels. Please don't be class nerds, Nexon. Show some spine, will ya?

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Who's ready for the DRAGONIC SWORD!?!

Me too, but the problem is, that wouldn't just work well in MS. PvP will just never work in this game.