1. Default Wondering how does MapleSea gets those 100k+ to 200k+ Ranges?

Recently, I had the pleasure to try out Maplesea and they are having the Legend patch now, i.e Mercedes.

Since, being a new player, I would obviously choose Izar as the server of choice.

However, there isn't any world transfer, not that I know of, and there aren't any wa 27 vss, wa 38 racoons, or whatever, not even evolution ring 1,2 and 3 in the market.

And the chaos scrolls and 50% pink scrolls are omg expensive. Having said that, onyx apples arent even readily available in fm.

Seriously wondering how does all those mercedes in Maplesea achieve their cap damage?

Or do they just scroll everything with armor dex 60%/50%, get the glove to wa32, max their dbg to wa 264, party a Paladin, a bam, a bm, a bs, a mechanic, for CO,ada, SE,Adv Blessing, Amplifier.

2. Default Re: Wondering how does MapleSea gets those 100k+ to 200k+ Ranges?

That would be because all of those 27 vss, 38 raccoon masks, etc are from GMS, not MSEA.

3. Default Re: Wondering how does MapleSea gets those 100k+ to 200k+ Ranges?

I'll let you figure out what you just did there.

4. Default Re: Wondering how does MapleSea gets those 100k+ to 200k+ Ranges?

The hell is a bs?

5. Default Re: Wondering how does MapleSea gets those 100k+ to 200k+ Ranges?

Bishop, maybe? I've seen people call Bishop "BS" in various instances.

Potential is the answer to basically any enormous range. Any kind of money spent on the game will equal way higher damage if you spend it right / get lucky.