1. Default Should I stick with my Battle Mage? Is it worth it?

Hello everyone. After coming back from a 2 year break, Maplestory seems like an entirely different game. I'm having trouble deciding if my level 65 Battle Mage (which I started 2 days ago) is worth taking to the end. So far I'm enjoying the skills, though some say it gets repetitive spamming the same skills after a while.

I know that Evans most definitely out-damage us, but I much enjoy Battle Mage over Evan. Is this class a viable 2nd option if Evan is not for me?

If you need to know my prior experience before taking the long break, I had a level 156 bishop named Magician3388 on Mardia. I play on Scania now, though.

2. Default Re: Should I stick with my Battle Mage? Is it worth it?

I think the general rule of thumb is to play what you enjoy the most. Classes will keep changing, new classes will be added, nothing will remain the same for a long time.
    Just stick with what general class structure you enjoy.

3. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Should I stick with my Battle Mage? Is it worth it?

When you start to worry about what classes are best, then you're a part of what makes Maple such an annoyance.
    As said, stick to what you enjoy. Make friends, and nothing is beyond doing.