1. Cash4 After a looong break all my stuff is gone. What should I do?

So, after not playing for several months, I come to find that everything I own is gone. My equipe and use slot are both cleared out, and so is my gold. I have no decent gear, except for my scarlion hat. I really want to level up my highest character (only 102) but I don't even have the money to do so. I also lost all the scrolls I had stashed on my Gunslinger and Aran, so all I have is about 200k. I also had about 20k NX on the account, but none of that is on there either.

Excluding my 102 Crusader, I have three ~50s. A Gunslinger, Aran, and Bandit.

So what should be my first step? I'm thinking of just selling my scarlion so I can have spending money for pots and subpar gear. Thanks.

2. Default Re: After a looong break all my stuff is gone. What should I do?

Submit a ticket. For once it seems that nexon is actually reading them.

As for what to do now, if you have enough nx for a SOK, try saving it and selling it for mesos, you'll prob get more doing that then the scar is worth

3. Default Re: After a looong break all my stuff is gone. What should I do?

Just did that. I hope it goes through, even though I don't think I gave enough information on what I lost.
    Unfortunately I have no NX whatsoever, so I can't do that. Is there anything else I can do or should I just wait for them to answer the ticket