IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

I really quite liked that video, it was surprisingly funny.

2. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

OOoOO ok. Reading the posts after his post made me think that somone had posted a leaked picture and then it got taken down/borked (for whatever reason). xD Some faith restored!

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I don't understand the "Fear" of it being a re-skinned Dragon Warrior.
    All the evidence is pointing towards it, all you people are doing is setting yourself up for a fall by believing it's going to be something unique, which it won't be.

4. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

Its also the fear that existing pirates will not get the revamp as well. IF Jett is a reskined Dragon Warrior, Fine. I dont really care. But If i dont get my pineappleing revamp for my Bucc, I'ma be more than slightly pissed off.

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

maybe it will be a space-gun with int formula

also... mmm... I DONT EVEN KNOW what to say now... this video was made by schmoyer or something? ... there's so much quality changes between NLS ep 9, rising star final and this video

this video for some reason makes me remember aran's trailer and that's pretty good

6. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

No one cares about the thief revamp
    Pirate revamp this pirate revamp that.
    Screw a new job, I want my +30 luk and +30 att :(

7. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

I just wish the gun totin' pirates kept their boat.
    Could just as easily rework the mobility skills to use the boat instead of ditching it for mobility.

8. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

Some of the sairs don't even like the boat to start off with. I don't see what's so Gunslinger about it.

9. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

But but but Caaaaaptain!
    ...oh right, they got renamed a while back, didn't they. :c

10. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

...A crazy thought just came to me...

What if they fused all removed skills from thieves and pirates into Jett, but balanced?

Like, the reverse from CMS.

11. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

Again, I ask: What in the hell is wrong with me being that way? If you don't like it, just ignore me then!

And regarding the Dragon Warrior/Jett shtick:

We all know that the Chinese hate being inferior to us. They apparently LOVE capitalizing on EVERYTHING the West does. They just usually "China-fy" it before rereleasing it.

And we're not the only ones they do this to! Even South Korea (and probably Japan) aren't immune to their plagiarism and thievery.

Look up "Fists of Fu" in your spare time. Then look up "Elsword". Once you're done, proceed to curse the name Zedong as you realize that the Chinese have no sense of originality and think they own the media industry.

(Here's a small hint: use the release dates of KR Elsword and compare it to Chinese Fists of Fu. The truth will shock you.)

The Chinese want to rule the world - they honestly don't give a damn how many people's lives they screw over in the process.

So I think they took advantage of the fact that we were getting Jett and decided to make a cheap ripoff. So in reality, the idea for Jett most likely came first. The Chinese just couldn't stand the West gaining new ground and wanted a quick buck.

In closing:

China MS's staff: What Nexon USED to be before we got the slightly improved version we have now.
    Global MS's staff: A potential look into what Nexon COULD become. A possibility of the Quantum Shift that is the global Nexon chain.

12. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Did I say there was something wrong with that?

13. Default Re: MapleStory Renegades - Coming this Summer

Erm, I only replied based on how I interpreted your sentence about being "farfetched". The way I read the tone on that, it was as if you thought I was a mad raving loony.

And I was merely stating my thoughts on what you said. Because even though I could give ten pomegranates about what you think of my mentality, I still feel like I need to express how I feel - just for honesty's sake.

But let's not drag this down a path it doesn't need to go. Let's focus on something else: Like how many (un)original ways you can think of frying the Dobermen of Zedong in Hell.