IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

Default Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

So when I'm attempting to train/ do quests in stronghold I can walk around all I want but when I begin to attack any mobs, maple crashes. It doesn't happen immediately it is usually after about 10~15 casts of CL. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem/ how to fix it?

Hi everyone its good to see southperry still here!

2. Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

And yes, I have the same problem, Stronghold AND MPQ...so want to MPQ so I can get coins for the mustache to get my charm to level 30.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

The quote from the bug extermination report refers to Arcane Aim (why they can't just say that instead of "certain Magician skills" is beyond me). JoshKun, do you have Arcane Aim? Also, it usually causes lag, not disconnect, as far as I know (it doesn't seem to affect my bishops, so I don't know first-hand, just going by what I read).

Also,
    MPQ is Magatia PQ.
    MP is Monster Park.

4. Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

I would have to go look at the maple forum again, but for I/L it was confirmed CL causes the lag/d/c glitch. for mp/mpq, meh, everyone i talk to in my buddy list calls it MPQ for monster park as noone give one iota for magatia most likely.

5. Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

I always lag like crazy when I hit 6ish targets with paralyze on my F/P. Most probably from Arcane Aim, since I do have that.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

I do have arcane aim. Its not even a disconnect. I literally get sent to my desktop and maple disappears. I don't do those low lvl pq's so I don't think thats it.

7. Default Re: Crash when attacking in stronghold maps

It's due to arcane aim. It causes ridiculous lag when you hit a lot of targets very quickly, eventually crashing. I think I/L are affected the worst by it due to CL hitting the most targets the most amount of times.