Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

considering what they've said, i would worry fiel, i think they said in an interview that you shouldn't consider the black mage as the end-all enemy. i think that if you are to get saved, it will be by the "allows you" part.

2. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

Hey hey, it's the "actual" mage in a different dimension, that's still legit! And hell they could pull a King Piccolo scenario where you kill the original then creates a reincarnation

3. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

That's just cheating

I wish they stopped using that shadowy figure and gave the Black Mage an actual look.

And I will be using this one:

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

It's the big door in the Black Magician's main corridor.
    Maybe the middle door in the Three Doors map of Time Temple will open and lead to the past.

If you watch the Mercedes animated intro, you'll see her with Freed. That is why you see Mercedes and Freed close to each other.
    Demon Slayer is also there because in his animated intro he tried to defeat the Black Magician on his own, but failed.

5. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

Don't forget that Demon Slayer was strong enough to break the Black Mage's shields before getting manhandled which allowed the Heroes make the finishing blow.

6. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

By the looks of that picture and the animations we've watched so far, the 5 (or 6) heroes didn't attack together. They came one after the other. It'd be
    DS > Merc+Freed > Aran <> Phantom > Pirate Hero.

Here is hoping the Pirate hero came at last, then the Black Mage was all like "you seriously think you can do anything by yourself?... blabla...Look around, this is the destiny that awaits you... blabla" and then the Pirate Hero said some awesome speech that lighted up the will of the other heroes andd fought together.

Damm it sucks we will never see anything about how the fight against the BM was.

7. Default Re: Chaos Pinkbean And Resistance Revamp Coming?

WOW. I knew that they must've been preparing something big behind the scenes, especially since they haven't really released anything major for a while.

That said, that's incredibly epic. I never thought they'd actually allow us to see the Black Mage himself, but maybe the time really is coming.

Though, there's something I noticed just like everyone else. That's in the past, meaning we don't get to see Black Mage in the present time. I'm wondering where is he now. But if that was actually a real dimension, then killing him in the past would be the final solution to make it so that he wouldn't even exist in the present. Who knows...

Lol, thought about the same too.

The only Black Mage's minion who can make alternate dimensions we know of is Arkarium. But, should we give a progressive sense to the story, then we should consider that, after revealing himself, he was defeated as well by Maplers. Therefore, even though he didn't completely die, I doubt he'd gain enough power in time to be able to create ANOTHER fake dimension to confuse us.

So yeah. I doubt it's that. But they'll likely found a similar ploy to make it so that the story doesn't end there and that Black Mage isn't gone.

What I hope is that they WILL allow us to do something real to him, such as sealing him again, even though we wouldn't be able to get rid of him completely. At least not yet.

But again, that place is still in the past. I'm really wondering why do they want us to see him in the past. It still definitely looks epic and I'm betting the BGM(s) will be as well. I can't wait to listen to them and to see the actual thing.