Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph

Pfft pretentious animation students, THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. Paperman was gorgeous, don't even lie.

Saw it a second time today on a double date of sorts. Still cried, knowing full well what was going to happen. I WAS REALLY TRYING NOT TO, TOO. Noticed so many things the second time around, but I still feel like I need to get the DVD when it comes out just to catch everything yanno?

4. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph

Wau, you guys. ;-;

I didn't say anything about the animation/art. I mean, I am a little confused about Paperman with them going 3D to look like 2D with some traditionally drawn images in there, but everything about Paperman and Wreck-it-Ralph is amazing gorgeous. The technology behind Paperman blows my mind away.

Paperman is short, so what it did works for 99% of people because easily identifiable cliches/stereotypes. I can understand why they did what they did. But I'm not saying I dislike Paperman, it's just I'm tired of the cheese.

BUT THE LADY FROM HERO'S DUTY HAS NO EXCUSE. I told one of the girls who watched it with us how I ugh'd at what happened and her response was /* "she had a tragic backstory, so she deserves to be happy!" */