Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I wonder how they determine compensation. My guess is a fraction of the NX you spent during a period of time? Not sure. But a close friend of mine got 250k maple points compensation last night. Took them 2 days to respond to her ticket.

2. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

500k mp....son of a pineapple . Since when did nexon decided to step up on their game ?

3. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

They've.. wow... answered to a bug report ticket of mine in less than 30 minutes.

Even the best companies usually take much longer than that to answer. That's scary. I'm used to having to wait over 8 months for a ticket like that to even get a bad answer.

This time I got a normal non-automated satisfying answer in such a short time.. they must have really realised that they should have improved at all costs to not fail completely.

4. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

They responded to my ticket about my main account being (wrongfully) blocked...

It took them less than 2 hours to respond... please tell me this isn't an automated response >;/, otherwise I'm going to dig up all the info I need and hope for the best.

5. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Well, considering others are being appealed, you might want to give it a shot....

6. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I think they went "Holy sh'it" when everyone quit for D3. I don't expect it to last.

7. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I don't think that many people quit for D3.
    Spoiler

8. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I wonder if I can get my Hat Trick Event rewards for DFO now....since their site broke and I never got them even though the site says they are redeemed (like many others).

In reference to the original post: Is that a new GM? I've never heard of GM Panthiro before. But...then again, if that is the "answers tickets GM", then I wouldn't know since they ignore every ticket I make.

9. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

A lot of people in ALL MMO's quit (for like a day or two) because they thought that D3 was going to be stupidly fun, which it didn't really turn out to be.

10. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

So it just goes to show, for a day or two, it was something new, but once it settled down, it became no more of a threat to them than a lot of other MMO's. This is fairly normal in the gaming world though, which is why big updates are usually the only time they pay attention to how many active players they have. (and why the big patches must be strategically placed for a maximum amount.)

11. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Really cause more than half my BL is still inactive and are all in D3.

12. Proton Male
    IGN: BenInTheSky
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 163
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: RoyalSquaD
    Alliance: Harmony
    australia

Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I took you guys' advice and re-submitted my hacked ticket. Lo and behold, less than a day later....

13. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Well, I took myself to submit a ticket about this "town lag" I am suddenly getting, (In which I swear it's the game, not the computer running the game.)
    and to be honest, they closed it in less than 5 hours after I sent in the ticket. But I'm not bitter. They said they notified the people working "upstairs", and they are sorry about it. I was just surprised they manged to do respond in the lick of time. I'm still awaiting for a answer on my resubmitted ticket from when I got hacked ages ago... but dang. I don't honestly care if it's automated or not, but that's fast in my case.
    (Now... let me grab the letter.)

14. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Same here. I received the exact same letter, but they gave me 50k instead of 125k. Still, it's way more than I ever expected.
    I'm actually speechless. Do you think they're really gonna step up their game?

And, yeah. For everyone who's been waiting for a response since December or something, add new info to your old tickets, even if it's just a "how's it going so far?" They'll respond in a day or two. Feels weird, man.

15. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

I resubmit a ticket I sent six months ago about losing 170m in a storage glitch. Curious as to whether or not they'll "reimburse" me.
    If they do, I'll totally rejoin.
    till all the maplepoints are gone. C:

16. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

So did I..
    I like this new Nexon support team they must have hired. LOL

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I'm totally surprised that they've started responding to tickets of hacked players in such a timely manner. But this begs the question: would they respond (no auto) to other types of tickets (i.e. inquiries, misc., ramblings, etc.) in a timely manner as well? Also, it seems like anyone who had a hacked character can now possibly get 250k-500k MP just because they were hacked. I wonder how thorough Nexon is in determining if you were really hacked or not and in determining how/why you'd deserve compensation for it.

18. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

>Inb4 people abuse the new system to get compensation without having been hacked.
    >Nexon takes notice and takes away the system

19. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

While I have no doubt there will be people who will try to abuse this system, I'm sure that Nexon is competent enough to distingush if someone is saying they've been hacked and providing no proof/flimsy times. Nexon would have a transaction log that would see who you've traded with, what items are gone, when they were traded, and what IP accessed that account at that time. Using that, I hope that nexon would be able to distinguish between real and fake hacking reports.

20. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Eh, I agree with this >.>
    Word gets out pretty fast if Nexon is handing out free MP.

I got hacked two years ago now or right around Christmas the year that big bang happened? I really don't think resubmitting a ticket would help much now. I have no SS's of my stuff