Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

To the people with long unanswered tickets, you should resubmit them. I did so with my email change ticket, and had it changed from my old, now non-existent one, to a new one in less than a week.
    For some reason or another I wasn't asked for any information other than my ID, Nexon games played, and characters in each game.

2. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Tried resubmitting my hacked ticket.
    I got "Invalid response".

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Wow that's impressive, but yes Nexon has been improving since a few weeks ago, to be honest.

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Perhaps the news of NEXON taking over EA was a ruse, and they were the ones being taken over (by someone better than EA, obviously).

5. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Well, looks like Scrooge and the ghosts of X-Mas Past, Present and Future. visited nexon in the night.
    Either way, I should resend my tickets also.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, let's see how long this "decent company" act lasts. Nexon's improved several times in the past, but it's always slipped back into the usual rut of pomegranate time after time.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I think the previous employees may have been taken out and replaced silently by another company, like a quiet alien invasion.

8. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Even if "giving away 500$" seems like a lot, it's not really 500$. Just 500k digital pixels. The thing is, if a player gets hacked and loses everything there's a high chance they'd quit and that means no more money from that player to Nexon. So compensating largely for the player's loss makes sure they'll stay on the game and possibly buy more NX in the future.

Then again, logic had never been Nexon's strength.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

No.
    No.

/Thread

10. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Checked three of my accounts, to find some very interesting things.

First account, my current "main": For the longest time, I had somewhere between 30-35 open tickets on issues I kept reporting of the game. Logged in to find that they were all "closed by gm", all had a cookie cutter response that the bug was forwarded to the dev team, and they were all closed in the same time frame on may 8th.

My past "main" account that was hacked two years ago: tickets that were from 1+ years ago remained closed after that whole "compensation package" ripoff, and the ticket I had sent telling I never received my nx compensation as stated had remained open. I resubmitted a new ticket referencing all ticket numbers and information I had. Will wait for a response.

A side account: One ticket I filed on being hacked said I would receive a resolution to my ticket in early 2012 (dating back from December.)
    I resubmitted a new ticket referencing this, and stated that it is now mid-2012 and I am still waiting for my resolution.

I have a couple other accounts I could check, if I could only remember the passwords to them..

Another Account (and EDIT): Same as the third account. GM Talia posted early 2012 as the target date for a resolution and it never happened. Updated and resubmitted the ticket.

11. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I submitted a ticket about my Heavenly Messenger that was stolen from me 22 months ago when I got hacked.
    Who knows...

12. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

>they think an opinion post ends the thread.
    >laughing girls.jpg

Personally, I think we're seeing some nice change. I kind of saw this coming when Kim stepped back in, he just needed to let go of a few people and hire a few people that actually know about the gaming industry.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

First reaction: 500k MP? zomg

Second reaction: you must be very lucky because this seems like a rare occurrence (maybe it's too soon to tell though). I have actually never bothered to write Nexon a ticket in my entire history of playing due to low expectations. Maybe now's the best time to start.

As for whether I think Nexon's improving or not; I can't make a general judgement just based off an isolated example like your ticket, but I can say baby steps have been taken by the removal of MTS and pending the 4-world merge. We still have to wait some time to see if things are systematically improving or if these small things are just occurring because Nexon's been put into a corner and were forced to act fast. There are still horrendous problems with the game; most notably hackers, hacking, the cheater's mentality, that sorely sorely need to be dealt with in an efficient and thorough manner. Until that time comes, I will continue to belittle Nexon at every turn because baby steps of improvement do in no way overshadow years of complete mismanagement.

14. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

To me its equal to 500$ in store credit though. that's how i see it. Which still isn't bad imo.

15. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Didn't an article reveal that they had gotten some new staff recently?

16. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

That's exactly why it's a good idea for them to give it. Something that has incredible value for the customer and yet costs them absolutely nothing. It's almost like selling air!

17. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Hmm.. not sure what to make of it to be honest. On one hand I say go dude! Get your compensation man.

On the other hand it makes me feel pretty crappy about what they gave us in bulk a while ago for the hacked account outbursts.

18. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

New CEO and they laid off a ton of people in February.

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I think he was thinking of this.

20. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Yes... I believe that was what I was thinking of.