Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Considering the fact that several of my friends who did get hacked, but did not submit a ticket right away, recieved the, "You needed to of submitted a ticket within 7 days" message, I doubt' he'll get anything.

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Wasn't thinking about that little detail lol. I suppose the proper 'test' would involve having your 'friend' 'hack' you and then immediately submitting a ticket...and viola...profit. I'm sure someone thought of this before I did.

3. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I added a comment the second time I was hacked, during the Legend Update. But a few days ago I added a new ticket, and just got another auto response 2 days later.

I even included a NX transaction from someone buying their pomegranate off the MTS with my NX, all I got was 5000 NX compensation, with a promise to further investigate, nearly 6 months ago.

4. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

125,000 Maple Points, guess I'll start playing again.

I'll post my ticket

Original Ticket

First Response

Update Second Hacking

Some Proof

More stolen pomegranate

A week ago

Final Response

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Welp, guys, Nexon came through

Dear Heidi,

I am sorry to hear that your account was compromised. I understand how upsetting this is, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.

I understand that you worked hard to obtain the Mesos and items that were lost. Unfortunately, we are not able to recover the lost Mesos and items; however, as a token of thanks for being a loyal player, we have gifted your account with 250,000 MaplePoints to help you recover.

Your account may have been compromised by a malicious web site designed to steal account information. A keylogger may also have been installed on your computer. I highly recommend that you run a virus and spyware scan in order to make sure that there are no malicious programs or keyloggers installed.

Once you've scanned your computer, I suggest that you change the password to your account for added security. Please refer to our Security FAQ for further details on how to avoid getting "hacked" or scammed. You can find this valuable information here:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Support/Security.aspx

Please allow 24 hours for the MaplePoints to be available on your account. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Zinyden
    Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

6. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

WHAT IS GOING ON NEXON IS COMPETENT AND IT SCARES ME.

Congrats to everyone who got something out of this, Yeah you shouldn't have gotten hacked in the first place but Nexon owning up to it is an amazing step.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Gratz And I still got nothing. Maybe they will answer before the week is over.

8. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

Guild mate was hacked, and promptly had her email changed by the hacker.
    Sent Nexon tickets begging for any help whatsoever, was able to get her email RESET. Crazy huh?

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

a -mother of god- macro wouldn't do this statement justice.

10. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

I wonder if they read this thread lol.

Got many happy campers here :p

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Logged a ticket about MTS inventory being wiped when they merged worlds.
    Got a response the next day.
    Nice to know some things never change.
    I wonder whether they'll get to that issue before "the end of summer" and MTS disappearing entirely.

12. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

That's a completely automated message. You can't even consider that a "response". Try giving it more than a day.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

My friend hasn't gotten his ticket responded to yet. It's been 5 days.

14. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not like I have a choice

<settling down to wait>

16. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

My girlfriend's been waiting for right around a week. Folks are already getting into the mindset that Nexon's magically turned into some super efficient company overnight. You're raising your expectation bars wayyyy too much wayyyy too fast.

>People expecting Nexon to have somehow completely "changed". The automated message is simply there so that folks don't feel as though they're talking to a wall. It's never going to change.

Again, quit expecting a reply after a day. Nexon is probably already fully aware of it since they seem to be stalking fan-site forums lately.

17. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

After all these years, this is really refreshing.

but I think for many of us, "Nexon" will still have a negative connotation, hahaha.

18. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

If you want a negative connotation, Go look at urbandictionary's definition for nexon :P

19. Default Re: What happened to Nexon?

At least this time it might have some merit with all the people sending tickets in about being hacked and people trying to fake being hacked to get maple points they must really have a high amount of people sending tickets in.