View Poll Results: What do you think of the ad?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amusing

33 63.46%
  • Insulting

4 7.69%
  • Meh

15 28.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Chevrolet Gays It Up

Clearly green is part of the gay agenda, we wear green on Thursdays after all.

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Chevrolet Gays It Up

pomegranate I wore my lime shirt last Wednesday I hope that didn't give the wrong signal.

3. Default Re: Chevrolet Gays It Up

Pretty sure you signaled you're a cow, not a queer. Better get that fixed before they're leaving you salt licks and hay bales.

4. Default Re: Chevrolet Gays It Up

I think it's kinda rare for big companies to take a stance on a "controversial" topic like this (which, sadly shouldn't really be a "controversial" topic in the first place).

I would think this would be a terrible ad in terms of business since taking a stance like this would push away religious bigots and single-minded stubborn pimentos from ever buying their cars (and I assume there are a lot of them). I can imagine some internal struggles going on at Chevrolet... but then again in this day and age, if you want to feed your family and keep your job... it's probably a good idea to shut up.

Although the ad is a bit dry, the tiny caption at the bottom put a smile on my face. Let's hope more companies continue to follow this example.

PS: Who thinks it's ironic that the Chevrolet symbol is a cross?

5. Default Re: Chevrolet Gays It Up

Reminds me of this: