1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: High Leveled Content

boss spawns in training rooms hourly, and if you can't kill it you can altar some drops for it to go away (only thing i see is people sending it away before it's beaten just to troll)

it could work like ani, but restricted to each room too. (people in the room at that time get invited for a boss-fight, happens 4~6 times a day every 6~4 hours, you can choose to skip it or actually go, bosses are not cakewalks so you have to actually be ready for it)

with 5 bosses, on 20 different channels, that's 100 bosses with different set items (to make it fair,boxes of one drops all the head armor of each class, other drops the overall, etc.) or accessory version, whatever

2. Default Re: High Leveled Content

There just isn't much you can do with a 2D side scroller in terms of bosses most megaman bosses just add an extra attack as you get closer to killing them and you have at most 3 chances to either learn the pattern or start over and try again.

I wasn't trying to say his ideas were bad I was just pointing out some glaring problems in them given how most of the community thinks when it comes to training, bossing and new areas.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Level 200 dungeon.

That is all.

4. Default Re: High Leveled Content

i don't necessarily disagree with you but here's your chance to make note of those glaring problems to those who can do something about it.

@ShinkuDragon;

Plausible, if I understand it correctly, it's like an area boss you all participate in? The problem I see with that is the prizes being worthless. It's a tough situation to draw between profitable bossing without extreme monopolizing for rare equipment.

5. Default Re: High Leveled Content

- Make hardcore tier bosses where potential is disabled 100% of the time
    - Lower hardcore tier bosses HP by a factor of 100
    - Enhance the quality of FREE drops of hardcore tier boss kills with unique treats like extra critical rate

Aka, more bosses like Papulatus but then for higher levels (140, 160, 180, etc), where free players can actually -ENJOY- Maplestory instead of a stationary boss with 999.999.999.999 HP and a timer of 50 minutes that requires an attack range of 500.000 or higher...

Because at this time, you can't so SHIET in Maple which is actually -ENTERTAINING-

TL;DR: Make 50 variants of Papulatus with their own unique items and a max HP of 100.000.000.

6. Default Re: High Leveled Content

Reposting what my Idea was from an earlier thread.

7. Default Re: High Leveled Content

I dont know how the rewoke would be like, it could be less exp if you are soloing so level 1-120 takes more time than now, but less time if you have 3+ people, its mainly to force people to party like the old days without spending time to collect tickets. But they would also make an afk system for the party play so whoever isnt attacking once each 10 min would not count as a party play member or so.

Edit: I know level 1-120 is easy as hell but I just want it to be more enjoyable (aka partying being worth it).

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I like @Untradeable's idea and I also would like to have the option of keeping boss spawn the way it is now as well.

How about a boss that has multiple parts (mutated spider with 4 legs and a torso? ) and each part can only be attacked by a certain subclass (a bit like HT but kinda different)? This can and should work within highly-populated servers and hopefully after all merging is done (properly). Which parts will spawn would be determined prior to starting the run and the expedition captain would have about an hour to form the right people for the party. Let's say it is determined that Leg 1 is NightLord-only-attackable, thus the expedition has to have 3+ NLs. Determined that Leg 2 is for I/L AMs only to attack, thus the exped must have 3+ I/L AMs, and so on and so forth for the other legs and torso, plus Leg 1-4 must be attacked in order and before the torso can be attacked. After each part is defeated, it drops well-earned equips which only the attackers can pick up. And after torso is defeated, the head can be attacked by everyone in expedition. Each expedition would ideally have ~15 class-specific "main attackers" and 15 "supporters". The time spent to complete the whole thing would be 2-3 hours with 'pro' attackers. This doesn't seem all too different from the multi-part bosses that we have now, but the main differences are 1. each part is sub-class-specific and determined before the expedition can start forming 2. you strictly cannot attack part y before part x is dead. 3. each part drops at least semi-worthwhile items specific to the class which attacked it.

other things to add to this:

- it would be a 180+ requirement and would NOT require prequests.
    - every time you defeat and survive this boss, you get a (one-of-a-kind-untradeable-quest-item of course!) ticket. Collect 20 and you get a skill/equip which is specific to adding damage (or some other kind of benefit) to your subclass in some way (i.e. could instead be a badge which adds 10% total damage potential or something like that).
    - since some classes are better mobbers than others, perhaps each leg may have 2-5 separate "toes" which may each take damage.
    - all items dropped would be tradeable through account only.
    - any 18x+ character on your account can only attempt up to three such expeditions per day (attempt-able on account 3 times a day, not 3 times by each 18x char on account).
    - magic/wep cancel would be removed completely for this boss (because I think it's annoying) but each leg or part of a leg can have defensive stages that would be challenging for the player attacking it, like PDR 100%, Remove 50-100% of potential int/dex/str/luk/etc, Seduce+DR as usual. Reverse Keys is a pain in the ass so I'd remove it from this boss too but add other things like a substantial-yet-not-oped ability for it to heal and/or drain.
    - Since I really hate DR, this boss's DR would only begin a full 10 seconds after the animation appears (and the animation would be easily visible (perhaps appear at top right of screen or something).

9. Default Re: High Leveled Content

Yeah. I also see this as a major problem too. But you have to keep in mind that for some classes the first 70 lvls are really anything. If you've played 2 or 3 adv warrior classes or look at their skills you would find out that they are exactly the same from lvl 1~70. LItterally 0 varation. and they suck to boot. But anyway, I think they should rework Vic Island to cater lvl 10~70. Just like a slipstream of levels with very little quests. And then upper ludi for 70~120. again slipstream but more quests till the end. Then once at 120 you can get all the quests, content, stories and what not for the other places. You can have the best places alternate between continents every 10 or so levels, to allow forced exploration. some places can be optional too. Like all the world tour places.

But this would require a second BB. Which means work.

10. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Lol.
    Mano spawns on 2nd map, everyone dies.
    Bye.

11. Default Re: High Leveled Content

I would really appreciate an NPC that gives out certain hours of 2x exp and dropping per account :P since everyone have different hour of on and off so if we have NPC gives out 2x then everyone can participate and everyone wins :D! LOL I use to play a lot of Chinese RPGs (Turn based) they have those kind of NPC that gives out 2x. ~12 hours of 2x a week, and 4 hours of stackable 2x a week. (Yes that means you can have 4x for 4 hours)

12. Default Re: High Leveled Content

Also, it would be awesome if they let us have story mode like Guild Wars, where no one can ks u (because u r the only person in that map). :P If you play guild wars you know what I am talking about.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What the hell does that have to do with high level content.

14. Default Re: High Leveled Content

I would rather have 180+. I only get 5% an hr at level 170 (Because I can NEVER find a party for anything >_>) so I'm probably never going to reach 200 :(.

15. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Let it be level 140+ Content. I don't wanna be stuck bossing at Showa Town.

16. Default Re: High Leveled Content

Um... SH completely solo's like 50%/hr on my Aran. Is it really doing 10x as much damage?

17. Default Re: High Leveled Content

I'm an 18.5k range bucc, so Its possible I guess. I've been wanting to try solo SH, but I keep burning too many pots. Any tips?

18. Default Re: High Leveled Content

In the first and second drill halls, if you stand on the 3rd step up, mobs on the ground and the upper level can't hit you. (also my Aran has sufficient KB ability on Knight Bs which is what I end up using. Third step still maximizes # targets hit at once) That leaves only 2 spawns that'll actually hit you, one on the first step, one on the wide platform.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No. It needs to be 200 to give people motivation to get to 200, and to keep level 200's interested.

Throughout the game, people want to level up because they want the next skill, the next set of equips. They want to get stronger. They want to be able to beat bigger and badder bosses.
    At 180, none of that is relevant. You have all your skills, pretty much. You're wearing your endgame gear. You can fight any boss. The only way to get stronger is to pour more money (real world or from merching) into your gear. Leveling up is pointless.

But if you knew that level 200 gives you not just a 4% area buff and a fat flightless dragon mount, but access to "the bonus stage"? The exclusive dungeon with special enemies (as people have described above) dropping extra special level 200 goodies, like say a potion that makes you immune to seduce one time? You bet you'd have motivation to get to 200, and after you're there you'll have motivation to keep playing.