1. Default About Mercedes Skill .. some question

i need ask some quest about mercedes.

I hear about Mercedes has no have the pt buff skill , and they say Unicorn Spike is good for bossing . i donno nicorn Spike what used , now we havent hav merc , so i need ask some question ^^"

1. Mercedes 3rd Job Skill Unicorn Spike
    Lv30 : MP Cost: 62, Damage: 140%, Number of Hits: 5, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Weakening Chance: 95%, Duration: 15 sec, Damage Increase: +15%, Maximum Number of Attacks Affected: 10, Cooldown Time: 10 sec

Quest 1 : Weakening chance 95% mean +15% dmg or like threathen ?

Quest 2 : Maximum Number of Attacks Affected: 10 is ?

Quest 3 : Did the skill stack with Paladin Threathen ?

Quest 4 : Did the +15% Dmg Stack with BaM adv Dark Aura and Mechanic Amp bot [+20% dmg] ?

Quest 5 : Bow man Soa 1 sec 8 arrow , Mercedes Ring of Ishtar 1 sec how many arrow ?

Quest 6 : Did Mercedes Ring of Ishtar Speed can faster ? DualBow Weapon speed normal , if +Speed Infusion , Adv Yellow Aura will faster ?

pls help .

2. Default Re: About Mercedes Skill .. some question

The weaken status effect increases damage by 15%. It has nothing to do with defense (else it would say something about PDR) so it should stack with Threaten. It's a debuff on the monster so it should stack with a buff on a player. You already have booster which is -2, that brings you to fast (3), you only have two more weapon speeds to drop.

3. Default Re: About Mercedes Skill .. some question

5 & 6

SoA and Ishtar have the same "keydown" shooting speed ~8.3 arrows per second (500 per min). Booster doesn't affect this. Ishtar just hits 2x whereas SoA hits once.

Although I don't know if this is actually true, I have heard Booster does affect your start-up and end animations for SoA (Ishtar for Mercedes).

4. Default Re: About Mercedes Skill .. some question

Unicorn Spike is useful on mobbing a boss (zak arms) because Ishtar attacks 10 times in ~1 second
    Legendary Spear (4th job) is a good party skill it ignores 20% DEF max level (20)
    That's a lot of damage increase for high DEF bosses, provided your party has <81% Ignore PDR and isn't a bunch of mercedes.
    So they're for bossing.

5. Default Re: About Mercedes Skill .. some question

the Legendary Spear stack with Paladin Threathen ?