Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

http://kotaku.com/5962162/steams-aut...-one-developer

As told by the prophets it will come tomorrow.

100$ budget again HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

So that's why my wallets been avoiding me all week.

3. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

My wallet is so glad that I finally reached the point where I have virtually every game on steam I have even a vague interest in. Do your worst Valve!

4. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Unless you literally have hundreds upon hundreds of games, I would not invoke Valve in that manner...

5. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

... According to the little steam link under my avatar, "Games (321)". That seems massively inflated though. I guess it includes DLC packs or something, because I have closer to 170 games on steam.

6. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Unless something great is being offered at 75% off i can't see me getting much. My steam library is way to big already.

7. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

I just spent $100 on some manga magazines, so my wallet won't have to hide.

8. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

The only games I'm interested in(Scribblenauts and Sonic Adventure 2HD) just came out so they will probably have little to no discounts or related bundles, still I might buy the other Ys game I missed on the summer sale.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Damn, too bad i can't use much. Im going to save at least 35$ for LoL, and i need to save 15-20$ for starbound, so i may end up with only 5-10$ for this lul. (60$ its the minimum amount i could use, depending on what my father buys on ebay... Stupid yearly 400$ limit in this pomegranatety country)

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Eh, there's really only 7 games that interest me and considering one of them has only been on sale ONCE, for 20% off, I'm prepared for the worst.

11. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

There are only a few games that I want right now:
    • Scribblenauts Unlimited
    • Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
    • FTL

My wallet probably won't be abused, since I can go without those games right now.

12. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Same exact games. Maybe a few more that may pique my interest.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Sonic Adventure 2! the only sonic game i've ever really liked! :D :D :D

I shall raise my Chao and be a happy, happy man.

14. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Use Steam Calculator. The number in Steam itself is weird. In one place it says I have like 550 games, and in another it says I have like 325. Steam Calculator, which counts actual individual games, and not every tiny piece of extra DLC or anything like that, says I have 263. That still sounds like a lot to me, but then I open my Library and...well....that scroll bar is awfully small.

Steam itself counts literally every single piece of content you own, including all those free DLCs games like Dungeon Defenders gives out, so it really screws up the number, especially now when so many games have at least 1 DLC pack.

15. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

To be honest the only thing I've been wanting in recent Sonic games has been Chao Garden. I must've easily spent over 1k hours on SA2 Battle when I was younger, mostly raising all sorts of Chao. Definitely something fun to do when you've already 100%'d the game, or just feel like burning some time. A lot of time. God.... so many days and nights.......... Somebody please love me...

16. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

It seems that the Fall Sales have officially begun.

17. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

If they put the Borderlands 2 Season Pass or individual DLC on sale I'd probably consider getting it. In my opinion, $10 is too high for DLC. Probably won't happen until the Winter Sale though.

18. Default Re: [STEAM]Fall Sale starts tomorrow! Ready your wallets and your tears!

Borderlands 2 looks appetizing with 25% off... but the DLCs are not on sale. Fail.

19. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Seeing these prices makes me wanna cry, i do hope next year will be the year where i can get my own credit card with my own 400$. (I still curse this stupid country government)

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

*Checks Wishlist*
    *5 of the 7 games are 40+% Off*

So tempting
    Gonna wait for them to "hopefully" hit daily deal / Flash Sale.